+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 24: Hour#24 12noon-1pm

24: Hour#24 12noon-1pm

JACK FACES HORRIBLE DILEMMA AFTER FINDING LAST VIAL OF VIRUS,
    TONY COULD FACE THE DEATH PENALTY
    IN SEASON FINALE OF “24” MAY 25 ON FOX

Jack is faced with a horrible dilemma after he and Chase find the last vial containing the virus. Meanwhile, Tony could face the death penalty for putting Michelle’s life before his duty to maintain national security in the season finale episode “Day 3: 12:00 PM–1:00 PM” Tuesday, May 25 (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (TWF-324) (TV-14; V)

Cast: Kiefer Sutherland as Jack Bauer, Dennis Haysbert as President David Palmer, Elisha Cuthbert as Kimberly Bauer, Reiko Aylesworth as Michelle Dessler, Carlos Bernard as Tony Almeida, James Badge Dale as Chase Edmunds.

Guest Cast: DB Woodside as Wayne Palmer, Mary Lynn Rajskub as Chloe, Paul Blackthorne as Stephen Saunders, Zachary Quinto as Adam Kaufman, Kamala Lopez-Dawson as Theresa Ortega, Randle Mell as Brad Hammond, Salvatore Xuereb as Arthur Rabens, Michael Cavanaugh as Joseph O’Laughlin, Kevin McCorkle as LAPD Officer, Glenn Morshower as Agent Pierce.
    ugh. I don't get time to watch TV anymore, much less hang out at the FORT.

But don't you worry, I'll be back in full force on or about November 3rd.

caught by the window MasterOfPuppets's Avatar
    In a van down by the river!!!... watching the Canucks on my 3" TV
    I'm on pins and needles... I so can't wait

the first time I've had to wait so long to watch an episode... this is killing me

It was a good episode, but the ending of it kinda left me wanting more.

Season 2's ending, imo, was better. Nothing beats the eerie sound of Palmer gasping for air as the final seconds ticked by.

the ending was so.... anti-climactic...

it's like... when it was closing up on Jack's face for so long, I could have sworn SOMETHING would have happened... everyone I was watching it with was like... OMG, HIS NOSE WILL START BLEEDING

or something.... but he just got hysterical... I was like, wtf? ummm... ok?

I was let down a bit...

I still like this season better than the last season. I'm curious to see what happens next year with a whole new crew.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfPuppets
    the ending was so.... anti-climactic...

it's like... when it was closing up on Jack's face for so long, I could have sworn SOMETHING would have happened... everyone I was watching it with was like... OMG, HIS NOSE WILL START BLEEDING

or something.... but he just got hysterical... I was like, wtf? ummm... ok?

I was let down a bit...
    other than the "nose bleeding" i'm completely with you!

the ending, for a lack of a better term, sucked!

I mean is this the series finale or season finale or what?

What could possibly be happening next after all that Jack had gone thru (and I'm not just talking about what happened in the 3rd season)? Little kimmy losing Chase on the surgery table? Please! Don't get me wrong I hope to god that would happen..... I beg for that outcome.... but we all know that's not going to happen.... they're probably going to smooch eachother to death and get married or something, ugh!

Speaking of Kim, I don't think the little brat deserves an ounce of happiness. She's annoying and she can't seem to stay out of trouble and get in the way of her dad thank god she didn't get herself kidnapped this season at least as what seems to be what the character of Kim is pretty good at (from the first two seasons)

I don't know, I guess giving us an 'open-ended' ending might be good after all the intense action and drama from the past 3 seasons. It'll give time for the producers to draw up newer plans for future shows.... in fact I think FOX's 24 website is asking fans for some advice on upcoming shows (ie next season) .....let them know what you think guys, just go to 24 official webpage on FOX.

hm, i don't know... the more I think about the ending, the cooler I think it is..

throughout this season, we've seen Jack slice off his partner's hand, execute Chapelle, etc, while being pretty much emotionless about it... this ending kind of shows all the inner turmoil he was going through over the course of the day, and now that it finally ended, he got to let it all out

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfPuppets
    hm, i don't know... the more I think about the ending, the cooler I think it is..

throughout this season, we've seen Jack slice off his partner's hand, execute Chapelle, etc, while being pretty much emotionless about it... this ending kind of shows all the inner turmoil he was going through over the course of the day, and now that it finally ended, he got to let it all out
    I agree. The ending was actually "real" for a man that has been through a lot in 24 hours. His job requires him to be "detached" at all times. With no time to rest or time to himself...he was "letting it all out"...CTU, of course, called him needing his help once again. Yeah, the more I reflect on it....the greater the ending.

Gee, I thought the ending had more to do with his heroin addiction catching up with him (sure, compounded by the stress). He wasn't just breaking down and having a good sob. I mean, wasn't it about 22 hours (or months) ago that he was trying to stick himself? To me it was a bit of a reminder about how little time had actually passed. I also thought this is what he was referring to when he told Kim he had something to deal with before he would be ok.

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks
    Gee, I thought the ending had more to do with his heroin addiction catching up with him (sure, compounded by the stress). He wasn't just breaking down and having a good sob. I mean, wasn't it about 22 hours (or months) ago that he was trying to stick himself? To me it was a bit of a reminder about how little time had actually passed. I also thought this is what he was referring to when he told Kim he had something to deal with before he would be ok.
    Absolutely...I forgot to include that. I think it was a combination of both. Yeah, you're right...we'll see how they bring it up next season.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast