+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 24: Hour#24 12noon-1pm

I also thought it was about the heroin. Ramon gave him that pill...but that was hours ago.

I wonder when next season will start. I mean...a few days after this, a few months after this, or 3 years later, like this season.

Palmer not running for re-election??? Stupid Wayne.

If John or anyone else still thinks this show is boring...when Jack went for that axe, I was literally standing on my couch, YELLING at the TV, "You can't cut his hand off!" Now THAT was exciting TV. But what's with that bomb squad never calling back?

And I'm pretty sure I'd run, just in case that fridge had a leak somewhere.

And what ever happened to all the infected people all over LA?
    ugh. I don't get time to watch TV anymore, much less hang out at the FORT.

But don't you worry, I'll be back in full force on or about November 3rd.

There were a lot of questions left hanging, what happened in regards to Julia- Sherry? Did they contain and just let those people die? Will Palmer grant Tony Immunity as a final act? will Chase be "handy" next season, will Chloe get demoted to the RMV?

My wife's thinking on the kinda humanizm ending, she thinks Jack is just exhausted, he went back and forth to Mexico chased 25 people around L.A., WAS TORTURED, probably had jet lag, had to kill Chapelle, worry about Kim, kidnap Saunders daughter,withdraw off his heroin, get yelled at by Palmer,disarm two bombs, chase Tony, Saunders and Hector. Kill Nina and lop off Chase's hand and clean out the fridge all in 24 hours and not once go to the bathroom.....wheww......
    In these times of Greatness, what is better than being a Bostonian? Red Sox, Patriots, Celtics (NO. 5anyone?) and I'll even give props to the Black N Gold!!!

"If John or anyone else still thinks this show is boring...when Jack went for that axe, I was literally standing on my couch, YELLING at the TV, "You can't cut his hand off!""

When Jack went for the axe (I hadn't focused on the axe originally, thought Chase had some idea concerning the fire extinguisher), I was literally running around my livingroom, with my fingers in my ears, looking for the remote so I could turn down the sound. Cats were flying everywhere! (Never did find the darn remote!)

Quote Originally Posted by aliasmq
    Jack is just exhausted, he went back and forth to Mexico chased 25 people around L.A., WAS TORTURED, probably had jet lag, had to kill Chapelle, worry about Kim, kidnap Saunders daughter,withdraw off his heroin, get yelled at by Palmer,disarm two bombs, chase Tony, Saunders and Hector. Kill Nina and lop off Chase's hand and clean out the fridge all in 24 hours and not once go to the bathroom.....wheww......
    Okay, I just spit out my soda.

Never thought about bathroom breaks.

And I promise this is the last time I'll say it...but I STILL think Ramon or Hector infected Jack with the virus in Mexico, and his nose is gonna start bleeding soon.

I have to admit that the first season just blew me away from the opening moments, season 2 kinda had me snoozing, but this season, as I was a sceptic as to how they were going to pull off 3 years, but it was really good.
    In these times of Greatness, what is better than being a Bostonian? Red Sox, Patriots, Celtics (NO. 5anyone?) and I'll even give props to the Black N Gold!!!

There's a spoiler thread in here about who is returning next season & who isn't. It doesn't say how characters will be written out, so it doesn't give away the story, but you can know whether or not to expect to see them return.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

I enjoyed the finale but didn't like the whole very end bit with trying to wrap things up all nice and neat. Seemed force.

And I was screaming OMG - both out loud and in IM to somoene with the Ax scene.

Jay
    I thought the part where Gael's wife shot Saunders was a little far fetched.

I have to wonder if Gael's wife would've been allowed in the office during this crisis. Why not make her wait a few hours?

Also, what is the deal with making Jack interrogate that guy?? First of all, I thought the guy was dead. Second of all, Jack has been at work for like 30 hours with no sleep! Let someone else do it!

I wonder if Kim will be blamed for Saunders death? Since she was supposed to be watching Gael's wife. Looks like its her fault Chase lost his hand.

Wouldn't it be Chloe's fault, then, for pulling Kim off?

I think Jack in his stressed, addicted, sleep-deprived state is exactly the sort of person you would want to conduct an interrogation. Unless of course you were worried about whether he was following the Geneva convention. ;^)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast