+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CSI: Miami Season Finale ( 5/24/04 )

H's bother Ray(?) was an undercover cop on the vice squad. He was in deep cover and apparently addicted to 'tina' (some drug that you cook up over tin foil) hence his nick name 'the tin man'
    He was shot by either his accomplice or partner (I can't remember) He had an affair with one of his fellow addicts - producing a child (a beautiful little blond girl).
    Horatio found out during another investigation and he helped the mom get clean and they went to live somewhere in the Midwest - H sends them money.. blah. ..blah... blah...
    Its my opinion that H has been in love with Yelena for years - possibly even before his brother's death. (Yelena and Ray have a son-Ray Jr. he's about ??8?) H watches out for them.
    I'm sure those in the know will give you some more info Wenders
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

In fact, A&E will be playing the first season of CSI: Miami in the fall.

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    Nicely said, Duxxy!

The brother was on meth. I do think "H" has a crush on Yelena, but I don't think he'll act on it. Maybe that's the "sexual tension" hook of the show?

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Wenders
    And Horatio really annoys me.

I was hoping the finale would end with someone stepping on his sunglasses.

How annoying it is that - as an actor - David Carruso shows his emotions based on how agressively or passively he puts on or removes his sunglasses?

I also hate that David Carruso (who I have liked in other roles) is a "whisperer" and rarely speaks loud enough to be heard. They must have to hang a special microphone over him to pick-up the audio.

Its funny to see him lean in towards a suspect and whisper..."I'm gonna getcha". And lets face it - he leans in an whispers to a suspect in almost every episode.

The suspect must be thinking "What exactly did he mean by that? Was it a threat or a come-on?"
    Last edited by Daddio; 05-28-2004 at 05:57 PM.

Maybe that's how Horatio's character was written.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12