+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: "24" Suffers More Casualties **Spoilers on who won't be back**

caught by the window MasterOfPuppets's Avatar
    In a van down by the river!!!... watching the Canucks on my 3" TV
    hm, Chase is probably going to get killed somehow...

as for Tony and Michelle, either TOny's going to get locked away, and then michelle has to quit CTU because being there will only remind her of him... blah blah

or they both move to Washington or whatever, because either a job for Michelle is going to turn up, or she just follows Tony.

Quote Originally Posted by Livvy
    They are probably jumping ahead a few years again and everyone is moving up in CTU or changing jobs except for Jack, risking everything to save us all!
    haha, at this rate, by season 7 or so, Jack is going to end up having to bust out of his retirement home to save the world

I think I remember a possible job for Michelle in Washington earlier this season. Maybe that job offer will come back ... or was that Tony?? I really liked Tony's character. I'm sure he'll get "pardoned" by the President since all wil work out but he won't have his job. Chase... that's a different story.. could be KIA!

Quote Originally Posted by Livvy
    I think I remember a possible job for Michelle in Washington earlier this season. Maybe that job offer will come back ... or was that Tony?? I really liked Tony's character. I'm sure he'll get "pardoned" by the President since all wil work out but he won't have his job. Chase... that's a different story.. could be KIA!
    it was Tony, Tony got a job, but said he wouldn't leave to work in Washington unless there was job for Michelle there too

I'm miss Chloe. No one could do the worrisome eyebrow thingie like Chloe.

I don't think that all those characters are gone for good. They just aren't going to be starring roles next year. They could still come back for a few episodes here and there much like Nina and Sherry in the past two seasons.

I'm hoping that Michelle will be back for a bunch of shows next year. Tony too. I didn't have a big problem with Chase, but I won't be looking forward to his return either. I thought his character idea was a good one. The show needed someone like Jack who is a no nonsense type of agent. There were flashes of that in Chase this year.

The finale tonight is going to be great.

Yeah , I liked the idea of a younger agent partnering with Jack, but Chase was totally BLAH.

I guess I was one of the only ones that liked Chase and is pissed he won't be back next year. Tony and Michelle leaving also sucks since I liked them too. I don't think an overhaul of the cast is a good thing. Wonder how they are going to bring Palmer into it next season if he isn't going to run for another term. Guess I have to wait untill January to find out

Quote Originally Posted by Clipse
    I guess I was one of the only ones that liked Chase and is pissed he won't be back next year. Tony and Michelle leaving also sucks since I liked them too. I don't think an overhaul of the cast is a good thing. Wonder how they are going to bring Palmer into it next season if he isn't going to run for another term. Guess I have to wait untill January to find out
    my money's on him working for CTU Division

I think I already know what will happen next season. Remember, Palmer would like to become "friends" with Jack.

4 AM: Jack and Palmer each wake up because they have long days ahead of them. They take showers, eat, and gas up their cars.

5 AM: Jack and Palmer meet up for a special mission

6 AM: Special Mission is revealed as Jack and Palmer are going fishing.

7 AM: Still no catches. The fish aren't biting and Palmer should have bought live bait

8 AM: Palmer goes into town for bait and ends up getting a traffic ticket because of the color of his skin, Jack catches a fish.

9 AM: Jack sleeps at dock. Palmer discovers that he actually received the traffic ticket because of a speed trap conspiracy. The officer's wife is actually black and race was not involved.

10 AM: Jack calls Kim. Kim was asleep and tells him to call her back later. Palmer returns to fishing pond.

11 AM: Palmer accidentally catches Jack with a fishing hook, and he has a scratch on his face from it.

12 PM: Palmer and Jack go into town because they don't have a first aid kit. They also pick up beef jerky and chips at the gas station.

1 PM: Jack calls Kim again. Kim pulls battery out of the phone and falls back to sleep

2 PM: Palmer's big catch. He catches a decent sized catfish. Jack tells him to hold him by putting his thumb in the mouth of the fish. Palmer does this but the fish bites him harder than he expected. This gives Palmer a scrape and enrages him.

3 PM: Jack goes 4 wheeling. He falls off and loses his memory.

4 PM: Jack makes it back to town. He remembers the beef Jerky in the gas station.

5 PM: Palmer has no clue where Jack is so he leaves. He stops for some Gas and Jack just happens to be there. They go home.

6 PM: Dinner at Dairy Queen on the way back.

7 PM: They go to sleep, because they have to be up early in the morning
    8 PM - 4AM more sleep. Alarm goes off. Stay tuned for next season!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast