+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ABC Announces Fall Lineup

I'll give Lost a look just because Matthew Fox is in it and I like him.

I'm all over The Practice since James Spader has been on board.

I'll probably give The Benfactor a look too.
    ABC has a history of just pulling shows that don't grab instant great ratings so I'mkind of loathe to commit to watching in case they get canned.This of course would be a self-fulfilling prophecy if I had a Neilson box, or was in the US for that matter.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Gahh!! I just had to come into this thread and read FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!

I'm starting to get the DT's.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Nnnnnnnooooooooooooooooooooooo !!

Why did they move Alias to the midseason start??

When they first announced the schedule, I was !!

Why, oh, why!!

Alias was one of the few ABC shows I did watch, but ABC seems to be making every effort to bury it so not even the loyalist fan can find it.....JANUARY...what was that programming genius smoking/snorting when they hatched this schedule?
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

I can't wait to see "Wife Swap Uncensored" That should be pretty raunchy

The Benefactor is the only show here that appeals to me.

I have an Alias question...I'm not posting it in the Alias thread, because I have only watched up to Season 2 on DVD and am deathly afraid of reading anything that might be a spoiler for me.

A friend lent me the DVDs because he knew I'd like the show, which I missed in first-run. My husband and I are now deeply addicted, to the point where I forced my brother (visiting from out of town, no less) to watch the Season 3 finale in another room.

I was hoping to be able to catch up on Season 3 through re-runs, but now I don't know if or when they'd be airing them? Does anyone here know if they'll show the re-runs before Season 4 starts in January, or where I could look to find out? Thanks!
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

What the BLEEP do we know tigergirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SnowflakeGirl
    I was hoping to be able to catch up on Season 3 through re-runs, but now I don't know if or when they'd be airing them? Does anyone here know if they'll show the re-runs before Season 4 starts in January, or where I could look to find out? Thanks!
    Hey Snowflake,

ABC seems to be over the whole rerun thing...which seems ridiculous to me, but anyway... I just read online that the Season 3 DVD is being released on Sept. 7. You can preorder at Amazon or Overstock.com. I'm debating how much of a dork it would make me to preorder it!

Thanks for the intel, TigerGirl. Stupid @#$% ABC!!! Anyhoo...I guess I can tell the friend that originally got me addicted to Alias in the first place to preorder it, so that he'll be the dork and I can still borrow it!
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

That Crazy Red-Head! CopperPenny's Avatar
    You guys can try to get Alias back into the fall line up by writing to netaudr@abc.com. Maybe if they get enough complaints ABC will smarten up and bring Alias back to the fall line up. It doesn't hurt to try.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123