+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ABC Announces Fall Lineup

"Lost" is the only thing that appeals to me on that list - if they are going to abandon people in the middle of nowhere again and tell them to find their own way home with no money and nothing but the pack on their backs.. then I'm in!
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Quote Originally Posted by tigergirl
    Do we know for sure that they're going to do a full season and not half a season worth of episodes, since they're starting it halfway through?

WHY OH WHY IS ABC MESSING WITH THE ONLY GOOD SHOW THEY STILL HAVE????????????
    The 4th season is gonna have 20 episodes, but once the season starts, there will be new episodes every weekend, so ABC claims. Who knows with all the specials in the late winter months...

"Lost" isn't a reality show, Duxxy, it's a drama...If that changes your mind

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    A friend of a friend is going to be on the finale of 'Wife Swap' - it sounds crazy from what she's told me. Maybe it will do OK since it follows The Bachelor....that is if anyone is still watching the bachelor by then.
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

may catch Rodney for a trial run, but nothing else interests me. Thats what they get for cancelling Karen Sisco on me, the Rats
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

Quote Originally Posted by tigergirl
    Do we know for sure that they're going to do a full season and not half a season worth of episodes, since they're starting it halfway through?

WHY OH WHY IS ABC MESSING WITH THE ONLY GOOD SHOW THEY STILL HAVE????????????
    Because that's what ABC always does with their good shows. They seem to have a knack for driving even loyal followers away. :rolleyes

sucks about alias.

i am glad they moved less than perfect to fridays. it probably will get it axed, but at least i'll get to watch it now. in it's previous placement, there were too many other shows to watch and not enough vcrs.

I think I'll check out "The Benefactor."

I'm so sad now...moving Alias to January. I'll have to be sure to tape the last episode so I can watch it over and over and over again for the next 7 months. Or not.

The only show I'm slightly interested in is "Lost" - due in part to J.J. Abrams and Dominic Monaghan

Other than that, it looks like another boring season for ABC watchers.

Quote Originally Posted by John
    "Lost" isn't a reality show, Duxxy, it's a drama...If that changes your mind
    oh ugh! it certainly does
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast