+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CSI:Miami Season Finale (5/17)

Fort Member
    Thank you for some sanity. We have not had this episode yet but I just had to see what others thought of CSI Miami as for some reason here it out rates the original CSI I love the original but I can not bear to watch Horatio any more. The whole thing is so cheesy and his character so unbelievable especially the things he says I just want to throw things at my TV when he is talking, thankyou John for pointing out the fortune cookie thing cause thats just what he sounds like. And Why does he always have to be the hero. Sorry dont mean to rant but I think the New York one maybe worth a look at. It cant be any worse. I do like Gary Sinise hopefully they have different writers than the Miami lot

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    I am anxious to see CSI:NYC also. I'm not sure Gary Sinise can pull it off. He's a great actor, however I'm not sure if this is his place. We'll soon see, I suppose.

I am an avid (if not rabid) fan of CSI:Miami. (Please don't throw vegetables at me! )

Quote Originally Posted by JDHeninger
    I am anxious to see CSI:NYC also. I'm not sure Gary Sinise can pull it off. He's a great actor, however I'm not sure if this is his place. We'll soon see, I suppose.

I am an avid (if not rabid) fan of CSI:Miami. (Please don't throw vegetables at me! )
    I'm just going to admit it, a lot of the time I prefer Miami! Do I have to leave the FORT?...

Hey, I love CSI: Miami. I really don't care for David Caruso too much. He does a great job playing Horatio. I love Sofia Milos. I love her because she's an awesome actress. I just love the whole show, period.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12