+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 38 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: Dr. Phil

Im ready for my closeup.. Tallulahbaby's Avatar
    Fluff, I was pretty surprised at the mom's reaction too. Then I figured she was so devestated she didnt know what to do or say. It broke my heart to hear her say she couldnt believe she gave birth to a sexual pervert.

He has serious serious issues...I dont even know where they would start. He is such a pathological liar, and that makes rehab even harder.

I felt bad for the brothers as well. Poor things....being terrorized by their older brother and no one wanting to be friends with them....I hope they can get pass this.
    Coco Magdalena made her debut Sept 2, 2006 7lbs 1oz!!!

"Daddy warned me about Men and Booze, but didn't say anything about Women and Cocaine" - Tallulah Bankhead

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    I saw it Tallulah and found it fascinating.
    I don't ever recall an audience being so quiet.
    It seemed so clear that he'd eventually admit to the things he had been accused of, or at least some of them, but watching him get to that point was excrutiating.

I just don't know where I'd start if I had a family member like that.
    He clearly has all kinds of problems, not that that excuses his behaviour at all.

I was shocked by the mother who bearly seemed to react when he eventually admitted to molesting his sister.
    I know she was teary-eyed and I know I can't judge everyone according to what I think my reaction should be, but her reaction just seemed strange to me.
    I guess she's caught somewhere between needing to protect her daughter from her son and needing to get help for her son.
    It was as though she really didn't know how to react.
    There is such sadness in that family.
    All the brothers seemed so unhappy.

I hope Dr Phil can help them
    I saw it, too, and I was dumbstruck. I was utterly speechless and yet I struggled to keep my gasps to myself.

I watched it on the train (on a little 2.5-inch TV that I carry for my wicked crowded train ride) so I struggled hard to not let my reaction out too much.

The thought I kept having, though, was about how lucky I am to have just pets in my life, not kids .

If I had such a malevolent, destructive, nasty dog in my house I would simply have it put to sleep. There's no rehabilitating such a creature. I'd have it destroyed. It sounds cruel but it's true.

We all know the recidivism rate among sex offenders is astoundingly high; there's just no way to cure those people. The kid who was busted on Dr. Phil is doomed, as are the people with whom that creepy pervert comes in contact.

So what the heck will this poor family and all of this nutty guy's victims do?

What the heck?

I just can't imagine that anything good can come of this sick, sad story.

I watched it on the train (on a little 2.5-inch TV
    Aww, that sounds darling!
    The thought I kept having, though, was about how lucky I am to have just pets in my life, not kids .
    I made the choice a long time ago not to have children. Well, actually, I never had that "mother" feeling inside. Although I love my pets more than anything.

I don't see what we, the viewers could have possibly learned from this show. Usually, Dr. Phil's show has some point; but I must have missed it this time around. And the mother said she saw it coming!?!?! Why didn't she get him out of the house before it happened!?!

I wonder how long Dr Phil will keep working with this family.
    Those two families he worked with extensively before, the one with the teenage daughters and the one with the mother who had several affairs, never seem to get mentioned or are seen on the show anymore.
    They still seemed to have plenty of issues that needed to be sorted out and yet we never see anything of them.

I wonder if Dr Phil will see the proposed treatment through with this family and what became of the others.

Wednesday the 9th, Dr. Phil is going to have an update show on Mikai and his family.

FORT Fanatic
    Dr Phil's huge's ego problem. I watch the dr. phil show, because its entertaining watching people make idiots of themselves on national tv. Anyway, A Current Affair did a whole piece on Phil and how he was invited to some dinner at Maria Shriver's house. Well, he wasn't introudced by Arnold(like he was suppose to be) and its reported that Maria directly told phil directly something to the affect "my 7 year old acts better then you" They also said there is a lot of tension on the dr phil set, and he is mean to staffers(thats sorta old news)

Another annoying thing Dr Phil said yesterday was how his son Jay bought a ring and didn't have to ask for money. I think Jay is 25. Not sure where Jay went to school, could careless. Jay makes tons of money because he wrote some dumb book. Jay is not an md, or phd. It truly is Phil's money.

Oprah and Phil, boy these egos keep getting bigger and bigger.

LOSER.....Dr. Phil....is borrrrrrring!!!

Dr Phil just can't shut up about his family.
    Do we really have to even see Robyn everyday, let alone have her chipping in her unqualified opinion all over the place?

Your son is marrying an ex-Playboy model Phil, that's fascinating, do you really need to tie that into a show about meddlesome future in-laws just so you can continue to project this image of how perfectly you and your family handle every situation?

I actually like Dr. Phil and for the most part, I find his advice refreshing and reasonable. With that said, I can't stand Robin and I have no idea what her main function is. I think it's funny that he preaches this idea of partnership when it appears that she's along for the ride and has nothing better to do all day than sit in the audience.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

FORT Fanatic
    I cant get over how much makeup she wears. You could scrape it off her face.

+ Reply to Thread