+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 38 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: Dr. Phil

I was too busy with the kids that I didn't get a chance to watch last night.

I did however watch my tape of the previous show and think these people are nuts. that man who was so desperate for a threesome needs get over it, your wife doesn't want to damnit! "Oh she's teasing me..." blah, blah , blah, she's too hot for him anyways, let him go find someone else. Sorry.

There's more than fiction Honeyspur's Avatar
    [QUOTE=EvaLaruefan] that man who was so desperate for a threesome needs get over it, your wife doesn't want to damnit!

I agree!
    I can tell Dr. Phil thought the guy was incurable because he wasn't hard enough on him. I think if that guy had all his eggs in one basket, Dr. Phil would have given him a few choice words!

The primetime special, I didn't get to see it - wasn't it on at 8 last night? They promoted it all day - but at eight pm, Hawaii came on instead! I wanted to see the serial killer kid story - even though I did see it on a previous show - it's still freaky to see a kid showing signs like that. As much as I feel for the kid, it's good to learn to recognize these signs early, since serial killers go through the years rather silently - it's a trademark we as a culture need to work towards stopping.

I wasn't overly impressed with his special. I still have a huge problem with him pointing out that the kid has nine of the fourteen characteristics of a serial killer. Then he helpfully adds that Jeffrey Dohmer only had seven of the fourteen. Guess that kid will be in therapy for life. May as well be. It's not like he's going to have much of a social life.

Who are these people who go on his shows? The parents of the almost-serial-killer-boy must be crazy to go on national tv like that. I can see wanting, er, needing to get help for their child, but on national tv?!?!?! Do you think they'll be able to go anywhere from now on, without people grabbing their children and running away from them? Geez, I don't know......Phil seems to be going off the deep end. I think he does a lot of people good, but I think he and his family are getting a little too hyped up for my tastes. Last night's show (I only caught about 10 min of it, so I could be wrong) was nothing more than an infomercial about his book imo.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    JMO, he was much more suited for the courtroom than he is for the stage.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    I gotta say that i enjoy Dr. Phil alot. I was catching up on his website this week because i've missed alot. I especially wanted to see the episode where the man had an affair with a coworker and is just totally destroying his marriage for this other woman. Last week the other woman was on the show with the cowards wife and they had some words for each other. I wish i hadn't missed this episode.
    This other woman who's a nurse and works/worked with the coward already has another baby by a married man. Quite an example to set for your kids, huh?
    Kandi, the latest wife was relieved when she saw a picture of the other woman, she appearantly isn't that good looking.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

The other woman who was on last week wasn't the woman that Kandi's husband is having an affair with.
    She was just a woman having an affair with a different married man.
    I had to laugh when Phil showed Kandi the picture of her husband's mistress and she kind of grinned and said that she thought she was prettier than her and Phil said "Duh".

The penny seemed to be dropping a bit for Kandi last week.
    It seemed to finally be starting to occur to her that her husband is basically a bastard and she'll never be able to trust him again, so why is she trying to make the relationship work.
    I think seeing the picture probably helped as before she could kid herself into thinking that he was only having an affair because the mistress was so hot.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    I think alot of women in her position think that if youre having an affair, damn it! at least have her be drop dead gorgeous or something.

This other other woman is not atractive herself.

This is some of what she actually says:
    "or the past three years I have been having an affair with a married man," says Joi, who met this man when she was pregnant with another man's child. "When I was pregnant with my first child, he'd always ask me to lunch and I thought he was a little bit of a pervert. A few months into our relationship, I found out I was pregnant. When he told his wife, she kicked him out."

I got this moron and the other one mixed up.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Im ready for my closeup.. Tallulahbaby's Avatar
    Did anyone watch the latest Dr. Phil with the family who thought their son was a sexual predator? Unbelieveable episode. Very devastating. Would love to hear other people thoughts on the 2 part episode.
    The parents are in deep denial. If they suspected their son was molesting the daughter WTF was he doing still living with them?
    I wonder if anyone is going to press charges on him since he admitted having sex with girls under the age of 14 and forcing girls to have sex with him.
    Im in the school of thought that sexual predators cant be rehabilitated. Dr. Phil seems to think otherwise.
    Coco Magdalena made her debut Sept 2, 2006 7lbs 1oz!!!

"Daddy warned me about Men and Booze, but didn't say anything about Women and Cocaine" - Tallulah Bankhead

I saw it Tallulah and found it fascinating.
    I don't ever recall an audience being so quiet.
    It seemed so clear that he'd eventually admit to the things he had been accused of, or at least some of them, but watching him get to that point was excrutiating.

I just don't know where I'd start if I had a family member like that.
    He clearly has all kinds of problems, not that that excuses his behaviour at all.

I was shocked by the mother who bearly seemed to react when he eventually admitted to molesting his sister.
    I know she was teary-eyed and I know I can't judge everyone according to what I think my reaction should be, but her reaction just seemed strange to me.
    I guess she's caught somewhere between needing to protect her daughter from her son and needing to get help for her son.
    It was as though she really didn't know how to react.
    There is such sadness in that family.
    All the brothers seemed so unhappy.

I hope Dr Phil can help them

+ Reply to Thread