+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 38 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: Dr. Phil

I think he's getting a Messiah complex. Every time the show follows up with past guests they always say "Thanks to Dr. Phil ..."
    A candid quote? I doubt it. The man has a huge ego and an overactive marketing machine.
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

Although that ego is hard-earned, candor. I enjoy his show for the most part, refuse to buy his books, but appreciate the excellent parenting advice he offers. Also for a while I had a wee little crush on him. I like bald men.

I haven't seen any ads for this prime-time special with the serial-killer-in-training kid. I personally don't see the value in a progam like this...I can't see how having this child on TV is going to improve his situation. I'll probably watch, though. Anyone know the air date?
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Quote Originally Posted by AJane
    Although that ego is hard-earned, candor. I enjoy his show for the most part, refuse to buy his books, but appreciate the excellent parenting advice he offers. Also for a while I had a wee little crush on him. I like bald men.

I haven't seen any ads for this prime-time special with the serial-killer-in-training kid. I personally don't see the value in a progam like this...I can't see how having this child on TV is going to improve his situation. I'll probably watch, though. Anyone know the air date?

I'm quite sure it's tomorrow night at 8:00p.m. eastern time.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Damn! i dislike the couple that is on right now. The wife is too friggin passive to tell her busband that she doesn't care for a threesome. The husband is too caught up in the sex to care about whether she really wants one or not. Bottom line as Doc phil said, bringing people into your marriage will not benefit anyone. Id like to smack some sense into these people.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

I couldn't watch today but I taped it cuz I really want to see it I'll give my 2 cents after I watch the tape unless I don't have time (due to the kids~lol)

I really don't like the woman with the short like brown hair in the women's group. She's mad because her husband don't want to have sex with her because she had an affair I think three years ago or something like that well DUH. She is really stupid she don't realized she made him feel like he's not good enough for her when she had that affair. :rolleyes

I hate the fact that alot of these people choose to cheat on their spouses instead of trying harder to work things out or simply get a divorce.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me

Ah, Amy...if it were only that simple. It it were, there would be no need for the Dr. Phils of this world.

Thanks for the heads up for the showtime tonight, Eva. I saw some promos for it as I was fastforwarding commercials on my TAR tape last night. I definitely am going to tune in.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

It's really sad for me to hear that people think "Oh, i'll just seek comfort else where..."
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me

So did anyone watch Dr Phil Wednesday night?

I didn't get to watch the whole show but I wasn't that thrilled with it, I feel like his afternoon show was more interesting. (by the way did you know he had a book coming out? how amazing Dr Phil wrote a book) It seemed like they did a regular show and then tossed in some filler with famous people.

(by the way, don't bother clicking on the like about "watch Dr Phil?" that states they'll pay $300 for a survey right now...well only after you give your name, e-mail address and then ask you to pay $69 to see if you get picked for a survey :rolleyes)
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

+ Reply to Thread