+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 38 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: Dr. Phil

Quote Originally Posted by averagejane
    Am I the only one feeling kinda sorry for Marty?
    No you're not, I feel sorry for Marty too. I know he cheated on his wife, and yes that is bad BUT it seems she's not very easy to live with either.... and it seemed to me all along that they were ganging up on Marty really...the kids & the mom at least, and then when Dr. Phil chimed in it seemed completely unfair to me. So I do feel sorry for Marty, seemed the show was slanted slightly to make him be the bad guy and altho it did touch on the fact that Erin is quite a pill at times too, it seemed Marty was the one taking most of the beatings throughout this process.

When he neglected to mention that he had seen this woman at the gas station that one time, maybe there was a reason he didn't mention it at all to his wife cause she's majorly high strung & would (& did) blow it out of proportion...so he'd rather not deal with it.

I'm glad they decided to try to work things out & stay together. I just hope they can keep working at this WITHOUT being on the Dr. Phil show...now that the show is over with them, will they fall back into old habits? Will they actually go to their therapy sessions?

Ah well, we'll have to see, hopefully they'll go back once in awhile & let us know what's happening.
    "He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how."

FORT Newbie
    I usually do not watch Dr. Phil but I have been watching more lately. Today Ultimate Weight loss show was wonderful. I only remembered it was on half way thru. The people looked great. I was very happy for the man that won. I have to start watching him more.

Where were Angela (The extremely obese woman) and Sarah (the blonde college student)? I didn't see them today.

Today's episode was very nice & very inspiring. Loved the guy who won & the prizes they gave to the people who really worked on themselves to change. Hopefully they'll keep working on their bodies after the show, they all seemed very motivated & happy to have done so well :-)

Great episode, an inspiration to others that are trying to shape up for sure (like me... lol:-))

It was in the paper that Dr. Phil recently bought his son Jay a house in Hollywood Hills for $2.4 million! :rolleyes

I LOVE Dr. Phil b/c he's straight to the point. No as* kissing or sugar coaten for nothing. People HATE it when they hear the TRUTH. THAT'S why people have a problem with him. You already know how he IS, so don't go on the show and act shocked when he starts giving you the beat down!

It actually looks like dr. Phil was able to save some of those couples from "Couple therapy" .... In the beginning I was sceptic, but those exercises he took the couples through were awesome. I especially enjoyed the show about "parent legacy" about the baggage you drag into your marriage because of the way your parents act & behave while you grow up and towards you.

If he bought his son a 2.4 mill house...oh well. If he wanted to do that & I'm sure he can afford it...why not. I'd take it no matter who my dad was. LOL

Personally I'm sick of Alex & her family. I hope the show is done with them for good. Both the daughters are brats...I can't believe Alex still wants to date at her age after all she has put people through..it's just silly. ALex, hun, keep your legs closed, at least until you're out of your parents house.

I really am disappointed with Dr. Phil. It seems as though all the money & fame have gone to his head. He's no longer a down to earth kind of guy, and WHAT makes him think we want to see his wife & son on the show all the time??????? It's sickening!

Have you all seen the clip for the two hour special next week? Is anyone disturbed by Dr. Phil announcing that the ladys' son has nine of the fourteen characteristics of a serial killer? Somebody tell me what I'm supposed to think here, okay? I'm not sure about this.

Has the new season started? I've been neglecting my talk-show viewing. That sounds like it might be interesting, though. This isn't a new "Dr. Phil Family", is it?
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

+ Reply to Thread