+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2829303132333435363738
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: Dr. Phil

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Re: Dr. Phil

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    V. reminds me of a young transsexual boy.....like, maybe somebody I've seen on RuPaul's show. Am I the only person who sees that?
    It's funny that you mentioned that, Shay. I couldn't put my finger on it --- but something does see 'off' about her looks. I just assumed she had some bad plastic surgery or something.
    Punkin likes this.

When I first saw V. Stiviano on TV, she looked to me to be a combination of Filipino and either black or Latino, not black and Latino. I remember a episodes a few years ago of The Amazing Race being filmed in the Philippines and the contestants riding in party taxis with "trannies," as I recall they were named. They were Filipino transsexual boys decked out in female clothing and garish makeup and looked very similar to V. Stiviano.

Quote Originally Posted by annifran View Post
    When I first saw V. Stiviano on TV, she looked to me to be a combination of Filipino and either black or Latino, not black and Latino. I remember a episodes a few years ago of The Amazing Race being filmed in the Philippines and the contestants riding in party taxis with "trannies," as I recall they were named. They were Filipino transsexual boys decked out in female clothing and garish makeup and looked very similar to V. Stiviano.
    Her lips are huge. Fake huge( eww)
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

The show with the older widow mom who was catfished, sold her home and gave $196,000 to a man she met on-line.

A shame. Why did the woman think the man could not use a phone?

Maybe people should be required to watch the show "Catfish"

Consoling words from Dr. Phil are nice, but she went to the extreme putting herself in peril. She did not listen to her sons, or common sense. Perhaps her husbands death made her a desperate person.

I am not sure how I would handle such a defiant person....probably show her the catfish show and give her two warnings.
    Imperfect1 likes this.
    You can do it!

+ Reply to Thread