+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 38 FirstFirst ... 23242526272829303132333435363738 LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: Dr. Phil

Re: Dr. Phil

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    So far, he has.

Garbage Drew is locked up on premeditated murder of his 3rd wife; his 4th wife's body has never been found.
    thanks - I thought so but wasn't sure.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I think a ton of bricks should fall down on Dr. Phil's bald head because of how ridiculously much he keeps squawking about his book...Life Code....and his son, Jay's, publishing company. I hope he gets a HUGE negative, public whiplash from the public for this. The number of times he mentions all of this, per show, is obscene and classless.

While the book does sound like a good one, with points to definitely be considered and learned, I don't think that his constantly cramming it down our throats will be beneficial.

The last guy on the show today, whose girlfriend has stolen $450,000 from him, and $170,000 from his mother was about the stupidest person I think I have ever seen. He kept making excuses for the GF and it became obvious that he learned his not-bright behavior from his mother. People like him and his mother are just born to be victims! Unfortunately, it sounds like they got exactly what they deserved.

There is NO cure for stupid.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

The last few shows he hasn't mentioned the book, he did today meh, I just skip it. I don't care about it. My daughter read 'relationship rescue,' and it had some very good points heck, everyone has a book, look at the housewives of ____
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

Ugly on the inside looks horrific. The woman who hates her son's fiancee without having met her stunned me. The fiancee was immature and combative. I wasn't impressed with the son either! I don't think any of these relationships will find happy ground.

I doubt they will marry and breaking it off will not heal the wounds Mom created. I also doubt Dad is as relaxed and easy going, about this, as he appeared. What a mess! They will never do that car trip. Never. I hope we hear an udate down the road.

The Mom single handedly crashed her family.

I FF through his book promos too. It seems like a very good book for many and I don't fault him for talking about it. I am tired of listening though.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    Ugly on the inside looks horrific. The woman who hates her son's fiancee without having met her stunned me. The fiancee was immature and combative. I wasn't impressed with the son either! I don't think any of these relationships will find happy ground.

I doubt they will marry and breaking it off will not heal the wounds Mom created. I also doubt Dad is as relaxed and easy going, about this, as he appeared. What a mess! They will never do that car trip. Never. I hope we hear an udate down the road.

The Mom single handedly crashed her family.

I FF through his book promos too. It seems like a very good book for many and I don't fault him for talking about it. I am tired of listening though.
    Casey Anthony's lawyers is on today, I will record that( I record most of what I watch now)
    -Andy Rooney-

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I've reserved Phil's book at my local library; I'd like to flip through it. I'm about 15th in line on that list.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Casey Anthony's lawyers is on today, I will record that( I record most of what I watch now)
    It started out to be interesting ... but then CBS interupted with "Breaking News" which was not. It was the President speaking at a school in Chicago ... and it was nothing new ... all what we've heard before ... just a different venue. Definitely NOT breaking news.

When they interrupted, I thought that asteroid had hit something!
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Dr. Phil just had his third show this season on catfishing. Anytime something's hot, he tries to corner the market on it. When "Biggest Loser" got popular, he wrote a book and did a bunch of shows on weight-loss. When "Millionaire Matchmaker" got popular he wrote a book and became a dating-advice expert. When "Intervention" started to air, he did multiple shows with his own intervention team. When Nancy Grace's ratings grew, he started latching on to sensational crime stories. The only time his opportunism backfired was when he tried to insert himself into Britney Spears' drama and he looked like a sleazy ambulance chaser.

Seriously, how can one man be an expert at everything without some public backlash?
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." — Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by echo226 View Post
    It started out to be interesting ... but then CBS interupted with "Breaking News" which was not. It was the President speaking at a school in Chicago ... and it was nothing new ... all what we've heard before ... just a different venue. Definitely NOT breaking news.

When they interrupted, I thought that asteroid had hit something!
    Casey is guilty. Nothing her lawyer says will ever change my mind. I don't care if she is broke, and living with a hovel .Apparently she is living with her father.
    combatcutie likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

Dr. Phil

The mother-in-law from hell shows are my guilty pleasure. My own MIL & I get along - we're not BFFs but we have reached a place of mutual tolerance & respect - but I get an evil kick out of these nasty women.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

+ Reply to Thread