+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 38 FirstFirst ... 1819202122232425262728293031323334353637 ... LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: Dr. Phil

Re: Dr. Phil

I like parts of Dr. Phil, but he sometimes drops the ball and I can't stand it. Like when he laughs and makes light of serious issues. And when he defends certain people who are obviously crazy and claims the other party is violent or crazy. I don't care for that.

Have you seen his recent commercial? It's rather shocking. He's driving recklessly in a car while he doesn't look where he's driving. Why do companies' think it's cool to advertise with violence and danger? Big turnoff, IMO.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I hate it when the audience laughs at inappropriate moments. I always find myself thinking, "There's nothing funny about that, people."
    Imperfect1 likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I like parts of Dr. Phil, but he sometimes drops the ball and I can't stand it. Like when he laughs and makes light of serious issues. And when he defends certain people who are obviously crazy and claims the other party is violent or crazy. I don't care for that.
    Hmm, cant say I have ever seen him take the crazy side, must have missed those
    Shoepie likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Hmm, cant say I have ever seen him take the crazy side, must have missed those
    I heard him taking up for Halle Berry and talking about how abusive and dangerous her baby's daddy was. I don't think he knows enough about it to make those assumptions. IMO, Halle has many issues and may not be what she tries to pretend.

There have been a few others where he has done the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I heard him taking up for Halle Berry and talking about how abusive and dangerous her baby's daddy was. I don't think he knows enough about it to make those assumptions. IMO, Halle has many issues and may not be what she tries to pretend.

There have been a few others where he has done the same thing.
    I heard him one day, he said he reads ( and reads) on just about everything and everyone he comments on. Including his guests, because if he said something that wasn't true, he could be sued.
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

I like Dr Phil. I DVR him and watch most of them. There are topics that don't call to me, anything about child rearing for instance. I am done with that part of my life!
    momrek06 likes this.

The kid they had on yesterday, he's the type to blow up & kill his parents and others.. I am glad the father has the guns under lock and key.
    -Andy Rooney-

The kid they had on yesterday, he's the type to blow up & kill his parents and others.. I am glad the father has the guns under lock and key.
    I didn't see it, but if a kid is violent, then I would not trust him if the weapons are under lock and key. He can sneak the key or break the lock and what happens then? I wouldn't take that chance with an unstable person in the house.

I watched it. He is not even a kid. He is a 25yo man. With no education, no goals, no job, no money and a CRAP LOAD OF ANGER.

My gawd, those parents and the brother that has had to put up with this LOSER is awful.

No one is sleeping in the house because this MAN spends his days and nights BULLYING the family. Verbally and physically.

And he sits there on Dr. Phil's stage saying how much he loves his parents. Whatttttttttttt.

There is something either mentally wrong with this MAN or the parents enabled him his whole life that he feels he can treat everyone HORRIFICALLY.

Even the grandmother, who does not live with says he will KILL someone in that house one day.

SHEESH.
    jeaninelaurie likes this.
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    I watched it. He is not even a kid. He is a 25yo man. With no education, no goals, no job, no money and a CRAP LOAD OF ANGER.

My gawd, those parents and the brother that has had to put up with this LOSER is awful.

No one is sleeping in the house because this MAN spends his days and nights BULLYING the family. Verbally and physically.

And he sits there on Dr. Phil's stage saying how much he loves his parents. Whatttttttttttt.

There is something either mentally wrong with this MAN or the parents enabled him his whole life that he feels he can treat everyone HORRIFICALLY.

Even the grandmother, who does not live with says he will KILL someone in that house one day.

SHEESH.
    I missed the last 15 minutes, is he going to see someone to help him with this anger, otherwise - as Dr Phil said we are going to read about this family being killed. I think the parents wanted to be his friend, not his parents!! that is half the problem. The names he calls his mother, my son would have had a slap around the head for anything close to that!!
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread