+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 38 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718192021222324252627 ... LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: Dr. Phil

Re: Dr. Phil

Yeah, I was thinking that the photos were not a good idea. I'm glad she's moved on but...how about just getting yourself well before jumping into something new. I mean isn't this DR. PHIL? Why wouldn't you change all your passwords to your online accounts? She didn't seem firm in dealing with him. I guess that's why she could allow him to take that type of control over her. Although, he was beyond creepy.

Another question why couldn't they make arrangements for the kids to be somewhere else before he got home? I mean if he were really sick (like he is) he could have done something violent. It's going to be a long time before that guy gets well...if ever. YIKES!

I was wondering about the kids too...why were they in the house with the father when the mom finally returned home?

She said that she had called the sitter and was telling the sitter to fly with the kids to the grandmother's house and they would fly her back. The sitter didn't know if she could do it on such short notice, since she had children of her own. But the sitter told her not to worry, she would make sure the children were safe until she (mom) got back home.

I don't think they ever mentioned what happened to the sitter and why the kids were alone in the house with daddy dearest when the mom finally got back there.

Made me go.....

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Hopefully, for the serious safety of all concerned, there is some misrepresentation going on. I find it hard to believe that this situation is exactly like they are showing us. I can't imagine this being OK with anyone. Do you think we'll ever get the truth from the show? Maybe we will if somebody is killed....Are we supposed to see another installment of this story?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fan

I have to say that I am really enjoying Dr Phil this season. It seems like each episode is trashier then the last. My only concern is he seems to keep outdoing himself on "trash value" I just don't want him to run out of topics. He must be reading Maury Povich/Jenny Jones clifnotes. Oprah has to be majorly shaking her head.

Yesterday, was a great episode. They had a 24 year old loser girl who had 4 children and is living at home with her mom. SHe spilt with her boyfriend/husband a few months back. I guess he was abusive. Well, When then the Dr Phil crew came to the house to interview her & she didn't wake up till 4:30pm. They were suppose to talk to her at 9am. The mother was apologzing to the crew. Don't apologize, its good for ratings and for me to snark on. Well, loser girl must have watched a lot of Ricki Lake in her day because she was talking smack to the audience and I think a few of them jabbed back at her. Then in Maury like fashion she went back stage and had a meltdown. They have been doing more and more meltdowns lately. For some reason, I love meltdowns and the backstage drama.

Next week Marcia Brady chases her father around, because he thinks she a raging lunatic and a pathelogical liar.

If you feel like your life is a mess or having a bad day, just turn on Phil I promise you, you will feel better.

Oprah deserted me a long time ago. I liked her from 1986-93' You know when, she was fat and cried at everything. And did trashy topics like Dr Phil, like "confronting cheating spouses" I am so glad Dr Phil picked up where she left off. Now Oprah has left me with topics like "loving your dog" and "Oprah and Gayle at a Spa". God, only knows what those 2 were doing there. She is turning into a boring female Montel.

Oh and Prhoshay before you say anything I know you love it
    Last edited by snarkattack; 05-18-2007 at 11:12 AM.

How snarkalicious of you.

I don't care what Robin says. I think that she's had some work done.

Wonder why this thread went over a year with no replies? No one cares about Phil? (LOL)

Yeah, you can tell by looking at Robin's face that she has done more than lots of expensive makeup. But still, lots of expensive makeup. She seems to be a nice, sweet person and a good mother, though. But I suspect she is too submissive in her marriage. I know, none of my business. :biggrin:

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by tvaholic;3197237;
    Yes, she has. One thing she did that is not good are her teeth. She has veneers, fine, but they made her teeth longer as they sometimes do. I saw a picture of her, younger, and her teeth were shorter and she looked great.

I tivo Dr Phil and watch, maybe, 50% of the shows. Same with Oprah.

I never went deep enough in the the roster to find his thread.

Quote Originally Posted by tvaholic;3197237;
    She looks to me like she has had some work done. She's got to be around 44 and no one that I know of has such a flawless complexion and no visible wrinkles at that age. Well, maybe tv makeup covers up a lot too. I also think she had veneers on her teeth cause they really don't look real to me. But I do really like her a lot and I think the two of them together make a cute couple.
    "Never Give Up" ~~~Winston Churchill

Quote Originally Posted by Oompaloopa;3198355;
    She looks to me like she has had some work done. She's got to be around 44 and no one that I know of has such a flawless complexion and no visible wrinkles at that age. Well, maybe tv makeup covers up a lot too. I also think she had veneers on her teeth cause they really don't look real to me. But I do really like her a lot and I think the two of them together make a cute couple.
    They started dating around 1973, when Robin was 20. That makes her closer to 55.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

+ Reply to Thread