+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 38 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: Dr. Phil

I saw this show yesterday while doing dreaded housework and may have missed bits and pieces.

Where was the wife/mother of the girls? She was not on any of the parts I did see and I didn't hear anyone say where she was. I only saw her in the flashbacks of the original show.

I missed most of the show back when they were on regularly, but once I found out about them, I made sure to tune in when they were on.

Where was the wife/mother of the girls? She was not on any of the parts I did see and I didn't hear anyone say where she was. I only saw her in the flashbacks of the original show.
    Dr. Phil said the mother was "at home holding down the fort". Another words, she didn't want to come on the show this time.

Quote Originally Posted by FireStorm View Post
    Dr. Phil said the mother was "at home holding down the fort". Another words, she didn't want to come on the show this time.
    Thanks Firestorm.....that just sounds weird to me too. I mean who/what was she minding....her hub and kids and grandkid were with Phil!

This is so odd. I was just thinking about this family a few days ago. I don't watch Dr Phil, but did watch back when they were on the first time. I wish I could have seen this update show. It does seem that Alex keeps getting rewards for bad choices, doesn't it? I agree that Katherine gets treated like an "also ran". those gifts were way off base. Even it up, fool!

Did it say if the parents are still married?

This is embarrassing, but my curiosity is getting the best of me, and I want to know: did anyone catch this show yesterday (Monday)? I, uh, accidentally watched it on Friday, and it was a 2-parter. I got sucked in, and then I forgot to watch the outcome, and damn it, I want to know if that father was molesting his little girl.

FORT Newbie
    I also stumbled into watching it on Friday. There is more that will be on Tuesday, Mondays show gave results to the lie detector tests that were taken by the mom, dad and grandma. If the show follows the same format as it did yesterday it will give a recap of what happened yesterday to catch you up, and to see the "shocking" results.
    Last edited by Raye6696; 11-07-2006 at 12:56 PM. Reason: spelling issues

I watched it yesterday () - the guy failed his lie detector test. Miserably. The only question he passed was "did you take nude pictures of your daughter?" and he answered no. The more explicit questions, he failed. His ex passed every question except one, and the grandma passed all questions.

I forgot to record today's show, dammit.
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

I watched it Friday as well.

All I can say is, Dr. Phil better walk his talk and make sure something is done to protect that child.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Oh, thanks you guys. Ugh, I was hoping he was telling the truth. I should have known better.

Dr. Phil mentioned at the end of today's show tht since the show was taped Jeremy has taken another lie detector test and passed it.
    He also said that he is still working with the family and that there will be a follow-up show done.

+ Reply to Thread