+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 24: Hour#22 10:00am - 11:00am

Quote Originally Posted by Vonner
    Bring back Mike Novick! Wayne is nothing but trouble.

I agree!! I think that brother of his is up to something. I have thought that from day one this season. He just seems slimey! He just ain't right!!!!

the brother is definitely questionable. I don't trust him either.

Course I don't trust Chloe, or Chase, or a few of the others either.

Time's Up for Kiefer and Wife

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp...celeb_eo/14084

Wed May 12, 1:00 PM ET

By Lia Haberman

Kiefer Sutherland has just clocked out of his marriage.

The 24 star has officially filed for divorce from his wife his wife of nearly eight years, Elizabeth Kelly Winn Sutherland, citing the celebrity standard "irreconcilable differences," according to court documents filed Monday in Los Angeles Superior Court.

The actor's publicist said, "The papers speak for themself" and declined further comment.

The former Tinseltown twosome, who wed in 1996, had been separated since 1999 and have no children together.

It was the second marriage for Sutherland, whose previous two-year union to fellow actress Camelia Kath resulted in a daughter, Sarah Jude. He was also famously engaged to Julia Roberts, but they never made it down the aisle. He's most recently been linked to his 24 costar Reiko Aylesworth.

Despite his own history and the single status of his TV alter ego Jack Bauer, Sutherland hasn't soured on the idea of marriage. He recently attended the wedding of his former stepdaughter (with Kath) in the Scottish capital of Edinburgh. The thesp wore a green and blue Douglas tartan kilt for the ceremony.

Sutherland, 37, got his big break as a bully in 1986's Stand by Me, which he followed with roles in The Lost Boys, Young Guns and Flatliners before his career flatlined.

His work on 24 earned him a Golden Globe Award and an Emmy nomination and saved him from straight-to-video purgatory. He recently starred in Phone Booth and Taking Lives, and next up, he'll lend his voice to the animated family feature The Wild, scheduled for a 2005 release.

ugh. I don't get time to watch TV anymore, much less hang out at the FORT.

But don't you worry, I'll be back in full force on or about November 3rd.

Jay
    I'm wondering why was Michelle allowed to keep her phone while in custody? She could have called CTU and asked them to triangulate her position.

wOULD IT BE A BAD THING IF kIM "accidently" dropped a vial in Chloe's mouth?????
    In these times of Greatness, what is better than being a Bostonian? Red Sox, Patriots, Celtics (NO. 5anyone?) and I'll even give props to the Black N Gold!!!

Quote Originally Posted by aliasmq
    wOULD IT BE A BAD THING IF kIM "accidently" dropped a vial in Chloe's mouth?????
    Only if it was the last one and there was none left for Sherry. Hmm, all of my posts are starting to sound the same...
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

That last scene was amazing. I was sort of bored through the episode but the fighter jets blowing up the chopper was amazing. I want Sherry to leave the show already, I have never liked her and her being in it makes the show less intresting. Michelle escaping and then going back was pretty cool. Finally 24 brought some good action back into the show. It seems to me that it has been lacking.

Quote Originally Posted by Wenders
    It was the second marriage for Sutherland, whose previous two-year union to fellow actress Camelia Kath resulted in a daughter, Sarah Jude. He was also famously engaged to Julia Roberts, but they never made it down the aisle. He's most recently been linked to his 24 costar Reiko Aylesworth.
    Jack & Michelle? Tony's gonna be pissed!
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12