+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Alias Finale - 05/23 - "Resurrection"

Alias Finale - 05/23 - "Resurrection"

LAUREN WREAKS HAVOC ON THE CIA, VAUGHN FACES HIS INNERMOST DEMONS IN PURSUIT OF HIS WIFE, AND SYDNEY MAKES A STARTLING DISCOVERY THAT LEAVES HER QUESTIONING WHOM SHE CAN TRUST, ON THE SEASON FINALE OF ABC’S “ALIAS”

Isabella Rossellini Guest Stars as Katya Derevko

Mia Maestro (“Frida”) Guest Stars as Nadia

“Resurrection” – In the climatic third-season finale episode, Lauren stages a stunning betrayal to steal classified materials from the CIA. Meanwhile, Vaughn comes face to face with his darkest demons in pursuit of his wife; Nadia (Mia Maestro, “Frida”) must decide whether or not she can trust her father, Sloane, in the pursuit of Rambaldi’s most priceless artifact; and Sydney receives a shattering revelation that will make her question everything – and everyone – she thought she could trust. Isabella Rossellini guest stars as Katya Derevko, on “Alias,” SUNDAY, MAY 23 (9:00-10:00 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

“Alias” stars Jennifer Garner as Sydney Bristow, Victor Garber as Jack Bristow, Ron Rifkin as Arvin Sloane, Michael Vartan as Michael Vaughn, Carl Lumbly as Marcus Dixon, Kevin Weisman as Marshall Flinkman, Melissa George as Lauren Reed, Greg Grunberg as Eric Weiss and David Anders as Mr. Sark.

Guest starring are Mia Maestro as Nadia, Isabella Rossellini as Katya, Cotter Smith as Agent Foster, Jordi Caballero as technician, Michael Guarnera as agent, Burt Bulos as safe house agent, Andrea Lwin as EMT, Kendall Clement as hospital guard no. 1, Eddie Diaz as hospital guard no. 2, Roland De La Maza as E.R. doctor, Ed Brigadier as Kaufmann and Cosimo Canale as foreman.

“Resurrection” was written by Jeff Pinkner and directed by Ken Olin.

”Alias” is broadcast in 720 Progressive (720P), ABC's selected HDTV format, with 5.1-channel surround sound.

A TV parental guideline will be assigned closer to airdate.

and Sydney receives a shattering revelation that will make her question everything – and everyone – she thought she could trust.
    I'm 'ing over what this could be. Darn you ABC for making me wait 3 weeks!!!!
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

I've been a bad, bad girl Siryn's Avatar
    I'm going to put my speculation in the spoiler tags.

Click to see Spoiler:
    Rambaldi is alive. Like his 400 year old flower. And in trying to piece together the prophecies.... he's probably IN Mount Subasio - which is why Sydney won't see the sky behind it.

The prophecy is as follows (thanks TwoEvilMonks.org!):

"This woman here depicted will possess unseen marks. Signs that she will be the one to bring forth my works. Bind them with fury, a burning anger unless prevented at vulgar cost this woman will render the greatest power unto utter desolation. This woman, without pretense, will have had her effect, never having seen the beauty of my sky behind Mt. Subasio. Perhaps a single glance would have quelled her fire."

I think it means that Syd ends up killing Rambaldi or whatever he uses to create "eternal" life. The hint of the point of all of Rambaldi's works has always been at eternal life, not bioweapons or other more mundane things.

As for this actual episode... Syd has to find out why the CIA is so hell-bent on digging up the Rambaldi secrets. I think the documents that Lauren tries to steal outline the CIA's involvement in the Rambaldi following, probably more stuff to make her question Jack's putting her in Project Christmas, too - like they knew that she was the Chosen One.

I guess this because Vaughn's father was a Rambaldi follower and knew that Nadia was the Passenger (how, since the music box and all the other documents and artifacts had been scattered and unused? I think the writers actually wrote themselves into a hole here with this stuff). The only other way they might have known might be through Conrad the monk, who seems to have had a lot of knowledge without having all the artifacts together to make Il Dire. It's starting to feel like this show has taken an X-Files turn. I used to think that the plot was tighter, but not anymore.
    I me some Marty Casey. Go Marty!

Ohhh man...I love and hate how this teaser just creates anxiety. Three whole weeks! Siryn, you got some good speculation there, but I didn't read all of it. It seemed so good that I was afraid that somehow I'd spoil myself somehow!

FORT Fogey
    Oh my...the finale is the night of my Graduation..d@mn, that weekend is going to be crazy and i might miss it and of course I don't have TiVo. I guess I will have to use the ole' VCR....

FORT Regular
    just bringing this back to the front page. can't wait to see this on sunday. should be another good cliff hanger ending!

Excitement is in the air

FORT Newbie
    Watch, the season finale will be amazing- then we'll be STUCK till January with no new episodes. So wrong. SOOOO wrong, ABC. :phhht

What the BLEEP do we know tigergirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gina1116
    So wrong. SOOOO wrong, ABC.

Waiting..for the wolves Great Pyr's Avatar
    Why January? Is that official? If so, I humbly think THAT SUCKS!
    A terrible beauty is born

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast