+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Alias Finale - 05/23 - "Resurrection"

The cliff hanger ending is just cruel...7 months

Wow, that was a great episode. I'm still stunned...

Yep, it was a good, but not better than smallville's finale, imo, , but still a great finale.

I can't believe that b*tch Lauren shot Marshall. The one thing I'm not a fan of is the 'mission impossible' disguises. " I'm Sydney. No wait, I'm really Lauren!" :rolleyes

Well Lauren got what she deserved, but I'm glad she was able to utter those numbers to Sydney. I can't believe Jack was using Syd all along, but deep down I had a feeling there could be that possiblity since he did get her started in that Project Xmas. Their relationship is going to suffer a blow. But hey, this is Alias, and I'm sure they'll throw us another twist which will get those two back together.

First things first: Nadia

Great episode. I'm stoked for next year. A part of me thinks that Lauren didn't really die. Maybe she caught a rope on her way down the well?

Jack and Syd became close this past season and I think ABC wants to put a little tension between them again. But in the end, as we all know, Jack has the answer to everything.

See y'all next year!
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

FORT Fogey
    Is there a recap somewhere? I missed it because of graduation crap. ...

What the BLEEP do we know tigergirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf
    I can't believe Jack was using Syd all along, but deep down I had a feeling there could be that possiblity since he did get her started in that Project Xmas.
    For the first couple of seasons there was always that tension of "is Jack good or is Jack bad?" When SD-6 was taken down, that pretty much went away. I'm kind of glad it's back because he's such a good ambiguous guy!

Detguy, it'll be a couple of days, but www.twoevilmonks.org do the best recaps with screenshots, so you won't feel like you've missed anything.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by John
    Detguy, it'll be a couple of days, but www.twoevilmonks.org do the best recaps with screenshots, so you won't feel like you've missed anything.
    Great, thanks!

FORT Newbie
    i thought it was weak. sydney already swore she'd never forgive jack after he enrolled her in the whole project christmas thing didn't she?? maybe if they gave us more as to what she was looking at or something. or how about jack pull a gun on her after "you were never meant to see that". that would have been infinitely more exciting than sydney crying again. as of now it didn't come off as a great cliffhanger to me. and whats with sloane and his daughter? why are we supposed to be in suspense when they just go off somewhere with no follow through? at the very least they should have shown us a silhouette or revealed the face of rambaldi or something. 4/10

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    I think that the cliffhanger with the Sloane/Nadia storyline is because it's going to be a major idea in the next season and they don't want to give any clues away. Anyways, some of Bored's crazy thoughts for how they'll re-bring Baby and Papa Spy back together...
    Click to see Spoiler:
    So, here's how it goes - Syd and Jack are estranged for a little while because Syd finds out that there was some kind of gene placed inside her and Nadia that has something to do with Rambaldi, which explains why the covenant wants her. Anyways, Nadia and Sloane either destroy something really big or go way evil and find something really important and dangerous and then destroy something really big. Syd's mad that she saved Nadia who ended up being evil and Jack is upset that he spared Sloane, and so they're both depressed. Then, someone in the cast dies because of Nadia/Sloane, which makes Syd and Jack mad, and they re-team in order to avenge the death

Crazy, I know, but this is Alias, after all

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast