+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: All caught up...

I am already having both Frazier and Friends withdrawls. But, and I know I am dating myself with this, I remember MTM leaving, and Mash, Bob Newhart, and so on. I know life will go on, but still, I miss them.
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    Yup. It was called Twin Peaks. Sometimes I still go there.......
    I loved Twin Peaks and remember waiting not so patiently for the next show.That soundtrack still sends chills up my spine. Oddly though , the repeats weren't half as engaging. Probably because it was like you were living it on first showing.

Quote Originally Posted by Muduh
    I was that way about the first Big Brother. I felt so entangled with that bunch that I couldn't stand to miss an episode. We were doing a show in Tulsa and I wouldn't get out of the room till that show went off. My husband got a little irritated. I'd rush back to the motel from the show, watch BB and then I was fine to go out for dinner, whatever.
    ahem .. I drifted through my days grumpy and bleary eyed because I stayed up all night long to watch them live on the free internet feeds. Yeah - I was 'caught up' BB has gone down hill and I don't really care if I see it anymore ... besides I'm older and *cough* wiser and I don't have the stamina to stay up all night long anymore.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Well, the two biggest shows I feel so connected to are Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel. I just love those shows...spectacular! I've had dreams of being in episodes.

Paradise Hotel come on, 'fess up, I know there are others out there...

Six Feet Under is a bit like that for me, too.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Drain my brain.
    I feel I'm a part of "Will & Grace" & "Freaks & Geeks"... their my friends... :rolleyes
    I drive down the street in a Rolls Royce car. Use hundred dollar bills when I light my cigar.

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mdrio9
    Well, the two biggest shows I feel so connected to are Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel. I just love those shows...spectacular! I've had dreams of being in episodes.
    I sooo know what you are talking about...I was REALLY late coming to the BtVS and wached seasons 1-4 on DVD in a matter of months then had these extremely creepy dreams of Drusilla trying to kill me in my own house! Even though I never found her all that scary, the dream totally freaked me out.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12