+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 23 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: 7th Heaven

~FO SCHIZZLE ALL THE WAY~ SwiffyPortillo's Avatar

7th Heaven

Sorry, if there's already a thread for this but I couldn't find any, so I started one. Does anyone agree with me that this show has gone downhill since Simon left?
    "Greg talks into a coconut and thinks it's a phone,"- Colleen Haskell, 'SURVIVOR: BORNEO'.

Premium Member
    I don't think it was every uphill. I watch it because it's so incredibly awful that its awfulness is entertaining.

I have to admit that my 13-year old and I watch this every week! It's one of the only things on TV that we can watch together, but it is really syruppy. Everything tends to be wrapped in a neat, little ball - even when awful (by 7th Heaven standards) things happen.

As far as it going downhill since Simon left - I agree. We don't really care for any of the new characters (Ashli Simpson or her on-air boyfriend, Roxanne, and to a lesser degree, Chandler) and we miss Matt, Mary and Simon.

But there we are, every Monday at 8PM watching it!

Chris (and Cory, 13)

Last night's episode was pretty good actually. I hate Peter. He's an idiot. And I hate Kevin too. Though he actually has a reason to be on the show since he's married to a Camden. I still hate him. Especially that darn smirk he always has.

Next week's preview:
    "LOST AND FOUND":
    Guest Stars: Kyle Searles (as Mac) Nicodemus A. Lim (as Himself) Jacob Puka (as Himself)

Synopsis

Lucy finds her husband Kevin and his partner Roxanne in a compromising position while on an undercover police assignment, Cecilia and Martin's relationship hits another bump in the road when their after-school commitments get in the way of one-on-one time, and Chandler may have bitten off more than he can chew as a new parent. Meanwhile, Ruthie and Peter, who get lost during a school field trip, cross paths with "Lost Boys" Nicodemus and Jacob, who not only take care of them until Reverend Camden arrives, but also share the heartbreaking story of their struggle to stay alive during the civil war in Sudan.

Notes

The Lost Boys are a group of approximately 3,600 young men who were resettled in cities across the United States in 2001 after surviving a horrific civil war in Sudan. These young men were separated from their families when their villages were attacked in the late 1980s. Those who survived wandered across the continent for years or barely survived in squalid refugee camps.
    Barry Watson (Matt Camden) does not appear in this episode.
    Jessica Biel (Mary Camden) does not appear in this episode.
    David Gallagher (Simon Camden) does not appear in this episode.
    "Greg talks into a coconut and thinks it's a phone,"- Colleen Haskell, 'SURVIVOR: BORNEO'.

Bumping for tonight's new episode.

TV Fanatic Snake Champion baskiddball's Avatar
    I'm sure you all will be happy that Barry Watson and David Gallager will be returning this season! It has went downhill but still hold the highest ratings on the WB by far! Although I hope you all remember to watch this season as this is the last season almost positive. Hopefully it can go on one more season to be one of the longest running series in history.

Quote Originally Posted by surprise twist
    I don't think it was every uphill. I watch it because it's so incredibly awful that its awfulness is entertaining.
    Seriously, I thought I was the only one. There is something about how awful the acting etc., is that keeps you glued!
    I have learned that gifts don't always come wrapped and treasures aren't always buried.
    - Bob Perks

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Uhhh... Jessica Biel is hot.

That's about all I can say about this show.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Lucy and Kevin...so cute! Reality tv fan's Avatar
    I guess there already was a thread on this show, so I'll just post under this one.

Personally I am a big fan of 7th Heaven and have watched for a long time. In a way it has gone downhill, since some of the characters left, and some new ones came on. I do think it's a sweet show, and I'll be sad to see it end. (I'm not sure if this is their last season or not.) I'm glad to see Barry Watson and David Gallagher returning, this should make it more interesting this season.

Yeah. I miss Simon - just not the same without him.
    I am so sick of Lucy's neurotic tendencies and how Kevin just puts up with them. I'm waiting for the show where he finally comes to his senses and starts the divorce proceedings. Lets see the Camden family dealing with that one.

I'm glad Simons coming back, no matter how long it is - and just hope Ashlee is too busy with her new career to be part of it anymore.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 23 1234567891011 ... LastLast