+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: 7th Heaven

Last night was sooo good. My heart broke when I saw how scared and worried Matt was at the store when Lucy collapsed. The look on his face when he was holding her was just heartbreaking. Then when she all of a sudden couldn't catch her breath and had what looked like a seizure I freaked. I was like "Oh no!" Thank goodness everything turned out okay. I wanted to smack Georgia when she admitted that she wasn't really pregnant. That she only said it because she didn't want to lose Simon. What a witch! Letting Simon believe that he was going to be a father. I mean, he was ready to tell his father with Georgia right next to him (before he had to rush out to be with Lucy). What if he had told his dad? She was going to let him take it that far???
    Ruthie looked so sad in Puerto Rico. I'm glad Martin didn't tell her what happened to Lucy. It would've just made her feel worse for not being there.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Thanks for the mini-recap - I started watching but something came up and I had to leave. I was sorry I missed most of it.

I really can't stand that Georgia character. I was hoping she wasn't pregnant, but I never imagine she'd lie to Simon. 7th Heaven is definitely getting a bit more mature these days. I'm glad Matt and Simon have been on this season. I would like them on every episode! And I really liked how last week's episode addressed Annie's anxiousness about facing the first holiday season without her father. That was very realistic.

The little info on my episode guide gave it away for me when it comes to Georgia being pregnant. It said "Simon and Georgia think they are going to have a baby" so a red light flashed in my head saying "if they think that then it must not be true...
    But good show besides that.
    Wrigleys Doublemint Gum....double your pleasure, double your fun!

eny
    FORT Fogey
    I can't believe I missed the show . I'm glad they haven't thrown Simon totally in the toilet. It's like years ago when they were trying to make everything Mary did bad. I thought they were going to turn it around when the brother of the guy Simon killed apologized to him. Then this whole thing with Georgia came on.

We all know Cecilia is lip synching on SNL , but what happened to Peter and his mom?

I watched last night again after a long time and all I can say is that Matt is the epitome of the perfect brother.
    A recent survey stated that the average person's greatest fear is having to give a speech in public. Somehow this ranked even higher than death which was third on the list. So, you're telling me that at a funeral, most people would rather be the guy in the coffin than have to stand up and give a eulogy.
    -- Jerry Seinfield

Quote Originally Posted by BubbleBunny
    I watched last night again after a long time and all I can say is that Matt is the epitome of the perfect brother.

I love that he's back on the show. And the "coming up next" previews show that he's on for next week, too (wonder when he'll be going back to school!). There was a moment when his parents were in with Lucy and Kevin and he had this very wistful look on his face that made me think he wanted to be there with his family all the time. Maybe that was my wishful thinking!

Lucy and Kevin...so cute! Reality tv fan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by eny
    We all know Cecilia is lip synching on SNL , but what happened to Peter and his mom?

They moved across town, or something like that....and she got back together with his dad.

Great episode of 7th Heaven

I think Lucy was just overdoing it, and so she put her baby in jeopardy...very realistic....glad Georgia wasn't pregnant after all...I'm also not really liking her character :rolleyes

Yay! Lucy had her baby last night! Granted it was in an elevator but at least Matt was with her. I laughed every time she almost broke Matt's fingers when a contraction came. The only thing that kind of irritated me was #1 Lucy trying to convince the clerk that Matt was her brother not her husband. (None of his business but whatever) and #2 when Lucy insisted that Matt buy another wedding band just to wear around when he's with her so people don't think he's her husband and the 2 clerks were gossipping about Lucy and the baby being almost ready to come. Nosy store clerks drive me nuts. Whatever happened to the days where the clerk would just direct you to where you need to go and not stick their noses in where they don't belong!
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Lucy and Kevin...so cute! Reality tv fan's Avatar
    I watched the episode, and thought it was really touching (if somewhat silly) ....I think Annie is a bit controlling, they should be happy Kevin bought a house for the three of them....but apparently Annie wants everyone to continue living with them.....so many people....it's a bit unrealistic :rolleyes

Oh and how did Kevin afford such a mansion on his salary alone I also thought that Lucy sounded like a little girl that doesn't know what to do with her own baby when she agreed to move into their house after a few months ''only after they learn to take care of the baby'' ...HELLO, you are already a parent....start parenting..... :rolleyes

oh well.....I do like the show though, but sometimes it's just so silly

+ Reply to Thread