+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: 7th Heaven

"Amish In The City" JonasIsTheMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Reality tv fan
    lol......yeah he was cute!!
    lol i was never an avid watcher but what happened to the Wilson character? How was he first introduced? Why did his and Mary's relationship end? because he moved away or something...this show is kinda hard to follow if you are just picking up on it because it has lost many characters and gained new ones...story lines are evolving fast
    "After all the backstabbing they've done, those PANSIES can't handle backstabbing themselves." - Jonas P. Kurtz

I watch it pretty regularly, and sometimes I find myself wondering "where did that person come from/go?"

What happened to the Associate Pastor (name fails me)?
    Roxanne?
    How did Mary meet her now-husband?
    What happened to the guy who lived there two seasons ago (mary's ex-boyfriend and Lucy thought she was in love with him at one point, but wasn't). I really liked him, and actually preferred him over the new guy that's there now.

Chris

Lucy and Kevin...so cute! Reality tv fan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cadcmmngs
    I watch it pretty regularly, and sometimes I find myself wondering "where did that person come from/go?"

What happened to the Associate Pastor (name fails me)?
    Roxanne?
    How did Mary meet her now-husband?
    What happened to the guy who lived there two seasons ago (mary's ex-boyfriend and Lucy thought she was in love with him at one point, but wasn't). I really liked him, and actually preferred him over the new guy that's there now.

Chris
    Well this new season started without Chandler or Roxanne. No explanations were given. I don't even think they explained how Mary met her current husband, but neither are currently on the show anyway. I'm not sure about which guy you're talking about (except maybe Andrew Keegan) Mary's ex who had a son, but he hasn't been on the show for many seasons. I'm glad they have Matt back on the show, and it would have been nice to bring back Mary (Jessica Biel) as well.

Well this new season started without Chandler or Roxanne. No explanations were given. I don't even think they explained how Mary met her current husband, but neither are currently on the show anyway. I'm not sure about which guy you're talking about (except maybe Andrew Keegan) Mary's ex who had a son, but he hasn't been on the show for many seasons. I'm glad they have Matt back on the show, and it would have been nice to bring back Mary (Jessica Biel) as well.

I'm thrilled that both Matt and Simon are back on, although it's for only 6 or so episodes, right?

It wasn't the guy with the son. It was the guy who lived with in the house...oh, maybe it was Robbie? Does that sound right? He was suddenly gone. I missed what happened. I know he was Mary's ex, and then Lucy liked him, and he was the "BIG BROTHER" once Matt left.

eny
    FORT Fogey
    . I don't even think they explained how Mary met her current husband, but neither are currently on the show anyway.

He was one of the many that the family has taken in over the years. They supposedly met up on a flight , and dated and married in a very short time- telling no-one except for Lucy and Kevin. Somehow Ruthie knew too.

Yeah that's Robbie, I also remember that he just disappeared from the show, but I read in real life he left the show to go to college.

Last night's episode was great! Simon finally opened up about the guilt he's still feeling over killing that boy last season. I thought Lucy did a great job on the sermon. Am I the only one who thinks that the actress who plays the mom looks pregnant? How are they going to work that out if she is. Beverly isn't pregnant in real life is she?
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

I don't think she is, I read she is currently a college student as well as an actress, and she isn't married. What did everyone think of Aaron Carter guest starring on 7th Heaven, I don't know but he sort of annoys me, and Ruthie seriously doesn't look almost 15 she's so tiny!

That was Aaron Carter playing Harry?????
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl
    That was Aaron Carter playing Harry?????
    YUP!

+ Reply to Thread