+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Favorite show that immediately got cancelled

Quote Originally Posted by WyldeChylde77
    I used to think everytime I found a show I liked they cancelled it...

I loved Do Over and Savannah, both cancelled....

Nash Bridges ran 6 seasons, I think, but yeah, it was cut short....

I also liked Girls Club, that ran on FOX....about the female attorneys trying to get accepted in "a man's world".......They had about 15 episodes in the can, and pulled it after five? And on a cliffhanger too.....showed the "tune in next week" clips and then axed it the next day.... :mad:
    Do Over was a very good show, but unfortunately it suffered from cleveritis. It was too clever for the audience to understand, so they didn't watch.

Chris

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    I remember "My So-called Life" but I never saw it when it originally aired. I only saw the reruns on MTV. Claire Danes is quite the hottie, though. She was too obsessed with that jerk Jordan, though. Poor Brian.

"Undeclared" I remember being nothing like my college days.

"The Single Guy" is me now. Ming Na is a hottie.

Oh, and whatever happened to "Herman's Head"? Anyone else remember this show?
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Apple
    I remember "My So-called Life" but I never saw it when it originally aired. I only saw the reruns on MTV. Claire Danes is quite the hottie, though. She was too obsessed with that jerk Jordan, though. Poor Brian.

"Undeclared" I remember being nothing like my college days.

"The Single Guy" is me now. Ming Na is a hottie.

Oh, and whatever happened to "Herman's Head"? Anyone else remember this show?

I remember when it was on, but I wasn't interested in it much, so I never watched. But at least they tried something different!

Chris

Yeah, I always loved the little conversations between all the people who "lived" inside Herman's Head. My favorite was the lust guy who always wore that Ohio State football jersey (and this was back when OSU was only a mediocre Big 10 team). I always wondered why it was always an Ohio St. jersey.

I loved "Profit" with Adrian Pasdar. I was so upset when that one was cancelled.

There was another one that I'm forgetting the name of, with Michael Madsen as a sort of private eye with this red-haired assistant who always seemed to be getting in trouble. It was so perfect - and I knew as soon as I started loving it, it would be cancelled.

I still think they cancelled Dark Angel too soon, but then again, I quit watching after they shot Max and she lost her feelings for that guy. But I stopped watching because Michael Weatherly let his hair grow and he looked so greasy and nasty.

Shallow, aren't I?
    I didn't spend all that time playing Dungeons and Dragons and not learn a little something about courage.

Only saw Dark Angel a few times, but Jessica Alba is a hottie.

Did she ever hook up with the wheelchair guy?

She did. Sort of. They got together, and then the evil government people made it that if they touched, wheelchair guy (who was no longer in a wheelchair) would die. :mad:
    I watched it the first season. But I thought season two was just stupid.

Or did you mean in real life??? I heard that they were engaged, but that they either broke it off, or got divorced already.
    It's Peanut Butter Jelly Time!

Quote Originally Posted by brenna
    She did. Sort of. They got together, and then the evil government people made it that if they touched, wheelchair guy (who was no longer in a wheelchair) would die. :mad:

Or did you mean in real life??? I heard that they were engaged, but that they either broke it off, or got divorced already.
    Exactly, it got real stupid after the first season and I stopped watching it.

In real life Jessica Alba & Michael Weatherly (wheelchair guy) are engaged. He's 35 and she's 22!!! You go guy!

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by brenna

Just found this found at www.jessica-alba.com

From US Weekly...

Meanwhile, it's all over between Jessica Alba and longtime fiance Michael Weatherly. On July 11, Alba, 22, went solo to a friend's birthday party at the Los Angeles restaurant Tantra, where, a source says, guests were warned not to ask about Weatherly, 35. The reason? Alba and her former Dark Angel costar had broken off their engagement. "She seemed sort of quiet throughout the party. At one point she kind of did some dance moves by herself," says the source. Although Alba and Weatherly had been engaged since April 2001, they never set a date. Reps for both did not return calls.

Whoo Hoo, now I have a chance with her

Chris

Hot damn, Jess is available again!!

Watch your back, Chris.

+ Reply to Thread