+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Favorite show that immediately got cancelled

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    I know exactly which show you are talking about Anna. I really did like that one too! Very clever show.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

I think "Homefront" only lasted a year before it was cancelled but I really liked it.

I also liked "A Year in the Life" with (I think) Wendy Phillips and Adam Arkin. Apparently the creators meant it when they said a YEAR in the life.

can i have your heart? unexplained's Avatar
    Originally posted by shersidhe
    "my so called life."

had one great season and blammo, cancelled by abc. the bastards!

I loved Providence but it got axed!
    You select the person you want to be with, and then you let that person have the opportunity to select you. -Shayla

"The mind is its own place, and in it, self can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n." -John Milton, Paradise Lost.

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    "American Gothic" was a great show, the devil as the sheriff, created by shawn Cassidy, they could have run that show for years but trashed it after one season. they should have put it on a weeknight instead of late friday nights. I really liked it, it kept you on the edge of your seat at times. well writtena nd acted

Ahh yeah!!! American Gothic rocked!

FORT Fogey
    I also like "Under One Roof," UPN's family reality show, where five families competed for a house in Fiji. It used to be on Fridays after TAR reruns. They aired two episodes, then put it on hiatus. Then they brought it back on the air half a year later and showed the first two episodes and one new one, then cancelled it for good. I still don't know who won the house!

FORT Fogey
    Hey I know this is a thread for the favorite show that got cancelled but i was just wondering...
    Did anyone watch "The Pitts"?? On Sunday nights after Oliver beene i think... Cause I hated that show but i was just wondering if anyone liked it?

FORT Regular
    I thought I would hate "The Pitts". I thought it was going to be so poorly written and underacted, but then I had nothing to do one Sunday night and I caught an episode and LOVED it! And I'm a tough critic but it was very funny in an exaagerated silly way. But that was the first and last time I saw it. Haven't seen the show since.

Freaks and Geeks plays on Fox Family channel ( or is it ABCfamily?) but not often. I just checked in the tv guide and it is not listed and nowhere to be found.

My brother and I must have been the only two people in the world to follow Nowhere Man, love it and miss it after it was cancelled.

I admit being a fan of Nowhere Man is not unlike being a fan of Auto Man or Manimal. ("Hey, remember the 80's?")
    "...Every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things donít always soften the bad things, but...the bad things donít always spoil the good things." - The Doctor

I have three. WB's Birds of Prey, Do Over, and Nickelodeon's (sp) Invader Zim. Invader Zim ended up going a season and a half. Still that's way too short. Gir was hillarious! I miss that little guy.

+ Reply to Thread