+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Favorite show that immediately got cancelled

Originally posted by John
    Thieves on ABC, with John Stamos and Melissa George. Excellent show, kind of campy, cancelled after like 7 episodes, and replaced with pure crap.
    Oh John, I agree with you on this one. I loved that show. When they messed with that and the Mole I almost cryed like a baby!

:crybaby

ABC has dug themselves into a progressively deeper hole.

I'm a bit behind the times on TV shows, usually by the time I find out about them they've long since been cancelled....I caught Freaks and Geeks as well as My So Called Life on syndication and fell in love with them both. Maybe one day I'll actually get to see shows the first time around, but in a way this has it's advantages cause I know it'll be ending soon and I don't end up all ticked when it does.

awww, i want to see freaks and geeks! i have never seen an episode. when you say it's in syndication, do you mean in syndication on cable? because i'm one of those losers with no cable...

Greg the Bunny and Andy Richter Controls the Universe!

Cept Andy Richter was saved! Greg was not.

Maximum Bob.... CBS took it off after about 6-8 episodes. I was pissed then and when they cancelled Nash Bridges I refused to watch the channel for three years.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

Yes, even though Nash Bridges lasted 4 seasons, it was cancelled way too soon.

Yeah Sher it was on one of the cable channels...TNN/Lifetime (something in the 40's on my channels I know that much). They were showing it daily for a while, but I haven't been around much lately in the daytime to know if they still are, some reason I doubt it though

Princess
    Watched the miniseries Dinotopia, and was kind of looking forward to the series, and then they decide to air it Thursdays at 8pm!!!?? And they are surprised that they got low ratings? :

Originally posted by libra1022
    Yeah Sher it was on one of the cable channels...TNN/Lifetime (something in the 40's on my channels I know that much). They were showing it daily for a while, but I haven't been around much lately in the daytime to know if they still are, some reason I doubt it though
    typical.

i think it's great that i can find many of my old faves on dvd now though... i was surprised to see "once and again" at fry's the other day. good show...

FORT Fogey
    I really liked "That Was Then," which was on Friday nights. It was about this guy who got the chance to go back in time each episode and each time he went back in time, he went back to the future at the end of the episode and saw how altering the past affected his future. It was such an intriguing concept and was very well written and scripted. However, it got stuck in a bad time slow (Friday evenings) and was very poorly advertised and was thus cancelled after about three episodes...

Has anyone else seen this show?

+ Reply to Thread