+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Favorite show that immediately got cancelled

The Time of My Life with jennifer love hewitt.
    I don't know why it got cancelled - I thought it was a fun depiction of young NYers living in the village. (kinda like Friends but without the comedy and more drama) It was a spin off of party of five which was another one of my fave shows.

Ph.D. Pending
    ABC is horrible to its viewers.

I got caught up in Push Nevada last year. And thought it was great to have a show that you had to solve. Also thought the way you had to pay attention for inconsistencies in placement of items, room numbers being changed etc. was great. Not to mention having clues available via web, telephone numbers from the characters on the show, and clues on the show itself.

Was very pissed when ABC cancelled it midway through the season, only to replace it for the remainder of the season with re-runs of other crappy shows. It probably won't get much recognition here as I think it went up against Survivor (great time slot for a new show ABC).

I also miss My So-Called Life, that was a wonderful show!! Does anyone else remember Glory Days with a young Brad Pitt?

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by marvine
    The Time of My Life with jennifer love hewitt.
    I don't know why it got cancelled - I thought it was a fun depiction of young NYers living in the village. (kinda like Friends but without the comedy and more drama) It was a spin off of party of five which was another one of my fave shows.
    Oh yes. JLH and Neve Campbell on the same show. Much screen goodness.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

This one wasn't cancelled right away, but did anyone ever watch The Pretender. I got so mad when they cancelled it without warning. There were all these questions that never got answered.
    I heard they made a movie, so maybe that answered some of them, but I never saw it.
    It's Peanut Butter Jelly Time!

I loved the Pretender too. That and Miracles; how they could just up and cancel those two shows boggles my mind.

That 80's Show was so funny to me... especially the asian guy who was a good dancer, and the little sister. Only one season!

I also miss Party of Five, although it had a fair run. I was just really attached to the story and characters.

One of the WB's shows "Left of Centre" or something like that, with the dorky guy and the cool/rich/funny/gorgeous english dude. The asian sidekick that owned the Vietnamese restaurant stole the show!
    I'll do graffiti if you sing to me in French

I miss The Kindred with C. Thomas Howell it was pre Buffy and got cancelled because the star of the show was killed in a car accident. It was a vampire show that was scripted before it's time and Profit was on after it :cool:

OFF CENTRE!! that was SUCH a good show! starring 2 guys from American Pie, created by the guys that created American Pie

Quote Originally Posted by totoro
    One of the WB's shows "Left of Centre" or something like that, with the dorky guy and the cool/rich/funny/gorgeous english dude. The asian sidekick that owned the Vietnamese restaurant stole the show!
    <3 RoNNi

faves on Boy Meets Boy-- WES and ROBB!
    faves on Queer Eye-- Jai and Kyan!
    fave Real World season--New York and New Orleans

Profiler,Pretender,C-16,the remake of fanstay Island,Cupid,and Vengenace Unlimted
    Bring on the Fab 5!

"I said walk, not march like a weird little troll!": Carson Kressley

"My ship works better when I kick it" Spike Spiegel(Cowboy Bebop)

+ Reply to Thread