+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Friends

Thanks guys! Crap, it sounds like it was a good one. I would have loved to see that exchange between Ross and Rachel. Oh well, I'm sure they'll replay it, but it is good to stay up to date since the finale is next week!
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

I thought it was pretty good...for me it was a tear jerker. My daughter kept asking me if those were happy tears because I was laughing at the same time.

Who thinks Racheal and Ross will get together? I hope they will, but I don't think they will.

I think (and hoping) they will...remember from season 2 or 3 when Phoebe said that he was her lobster? That would be nice to end it that way!

all i know is next week im going to be bawling... its really going to be over and being a fan for a good 8 years or more its crazy just to see the storyline and the characters evolve in that time. they truely became friends by the end of this show. and i dont know if anything can even compare to being like show.
    You never lose by loving; you always lose by holding back.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by babs1003
    I think (and hoping) they will...remember from season 2 or 3 when Phoebe said that he was her lobster? That would be nice to end it that way!
    That is one of my all-time favorite episodes...I really think after everything, Ross & Rachael should be together for good. The romantic in me....*sigh*

Quote Originally Posted by scarlett530
    That is one of my all-time favorite episodes...I really think after everything, Ross & Rachael should be together for good. The romantic in me....*sigh*
    I agree, it will be very bittersweet! I would think that the writers would end the show with them together.
    I will probably go through a Friends' withdrawl! But where I live, the WB shows reruns @ 6pm and 10pm M-F and Sun @ 10pm...but still not the same of having new episodes, huh?
    Isn't it going to be one hour for the finale and one hour of clips?

Does anyone know who sings that beautiful song that keeps playing when they play the trailer for the "Friends" finale? The words say something like : I held your hand through all of these years"...

You get what you vote for Y2Kevbug11's Avatar
    My Immortal by Evanescence.

It's actually kind of whiney and annoying, like the rest of their songs, but I do agree that this one is pretty nice.

Thanks Kev.

+ Reply to Thread