+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 24: Hour #19 7:00am-8:00am

Quote Originally Posted by surprise twist
    I'm pretty sure that if people were told that bolting out of their homes and running wild in the streets was the surest way to get exposed to the virus, they'd stay put. I know I would.
    I'd have to agree. If I was told to avoid certain areas and stay close to home to avoid death, I'd do it! But this is TV and that would be boring!!

Premium Member
    Well you're right there, Livvy. I guess if the President did the sensible thing and asked people to stay in their homes to minimize the damage, that would be pretty boring for us. Because terrorism on U.S. soil is a reality these days, I tend to forget it's just a TV show and the primary goal is to be interesting.

How in the world are they gonna control this outbreak?? I mean, they don't know who those people in the ER were. How many more episodes are there? The season won't end with the whole USA dying, will it?
    ugh. I don't get time to watch TV anymore, much less hang out at the FORT.

But don't you worry, I'll be back in full force on or about November 3rd.

They'll probably find out that most of those peope were not contaminated. The problem will be solved and the US won't be in jeopardy. It always ends that way.

I still think Ramon infected Jack on that airplane....
    ugh. I don't get time to watch TV anymore, much less hang out at the FORT.

But don't you worry, I'll be back in full force on or about November 3rd.

FORT Fogey
    I really hope Michelle doesn't die, I would feel so bad for her husband. Also, whatever happened to the President's wife? Is all that happened is that he lied to the police for her? I think I may have missed a few episodes.

if Jack dies, I will crymy eyes out. He is my favorite person ever.

Nothing about president's wife has come out for awhile...not for the last two hours..er..episodes. Don't worry, Jack won't die at least not until the show ends entirely.

this was probably one of the better episodes this season

this sauders guy is a badass

and i loved the line from tony "chloe i can't stand your personality"

that chick that plays chloe should get an emmy for her facial expressions and annoyingness(sp?)

Another great episode of 24 - Glad that Michelle is not infected but hold your horses, she's now been kidnapped and is being used as leverage! Didn't see that one coming... I really thought that Kim would get kidnapped AGAIN. Now tell me, how many of you out there thought that Kim would get grabbed as soon as Jack told her to stay with the daughter? It still could happen but the surprise twist for me was that it didn't.

Tony is in a tough position and as we saw in the previews, Sherry is coming back next week and is bound to stir up some major trouble!

Premium Member
    how many of you out there thought that Kim would get grabbed as soon as Jack told her to stay with the daughter?

I figured as soon as Saunders' daughter got in the car with Kim she was a goner. And anyone who kidnapped Kim: also a goner. I mean, has anyone ever actually survived a faceoff with Kim? Besides the cougar?

You have to wonder though - these people are in charge of protecting the country, and they can't even manage to move their people from Point A to Point B without some catastrophe.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast