+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Alias through 2008?

What the BLEEP do we know tigergirl's Avatar

Alias through 2008?

For anyone who hasn't seen it, there's a great article about Jennifer Garner in this week's Newsweek (the cover has the headline "The Vietnam Factor".)

At the end of the first page of the article, it says:
    "Garner is signed to Alias through 2008. And while the series is more cult hit than ratings giant, it's in little danger of being canceled - given that it's more or less ABC's only good show."

I was afraid that ABC might be headed toward cancelling it when they pre-empted it during most of February sweeps. Anyone have the inside scoop one way or the other? I sure hope Newsweek is right!!!!

Tiger

2007-08 sounds about right. John had posted an article a while back, I think, about Alias going into syndication and it mentioned that Garner was under contract thru the 07-08 season.
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

Jennifer Garner has also let it accidentally slip that Alias is definitely back next season, even though ABC has not made that public.

Waiting..for the wolves Great Pyr's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by John
    Jennifer Garner has also let it accidentally slip that Alias is definitely back next season, even though ABC has not made that public.
    ABC doesn't know what they have with this show. Sadly.
    A terrible beauty is born

+ Reply to Thread