+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 24: Hour#18 6:00am-7:00am

Here is some more potential evidence to prove my theory. The following is from the '24' official site episode guide for last nights show.

Jack helps the shaking Chappelle from the chopper. The two men walk through the yard. Jack asks Chappelle if there is anyone he wants to talk to before he dies, but Chappelle says no. Jack makes Chappelle get on his knees, and Chappelle begs to be given the chance to take his own life. Although Jack is at first hesitant he hands over his gun. Yet Chappelle is unable to pull the trigger. Jack takes the gun and fires point blank at Chappelle’s head.

At. Doesn't say he killed him. To be continued tomorrow night.

Jay
    I also don't think Chapelle is dead. The guys in the van will take off and report back to Saunders. The van will be tracked by satellite. Recall Jack asked what's-his-name to follow the van.

You're all in denial. Of course he's dead. Too bad Palmer doesn't get a backbone until the next episode. Glad the next episode is tomorrow.

I don't understand how anyone got out of the hotel unnoticed. The feds were there prior to the virus being released.

ALL IN the world of 24,chappelle isn't dead.
    In these times of Greatness, what is better than being a Bostonian? Red Sox, Patriots, Celtics (NO. 5anyone?) and I'll even give props to the Black N Gold!!!

I have to agree - Chappelle isn't really dead. He will "act" dead until the cronies in the black van report to Saunders then the one that is watching the van, hijacks the van and Chappelle is freed in and goes in hiding. I just can't believe that Jack would go through with it remembering him in past episodes... remember when he "pretended" to shoot Nina in Season 1??

I think he is dead because if you watched the previews for the next hour, they were carrying away a body in a suit over the shoulders. You see a red blotch on the back of the head. It looked like blown out brains to me and I can only assume that is chappelle.

someone prove me wrong. no seriously, prove me wrong, I liked how chappelle's character was turning out.

I saw the body being carried away too but missed the brown blood looking splotches. I could be wrong but this is CTU.... it's all part of the setup. At least, that's what I'm hoping. I would be surprised if he was really dead! :phhht

I'm so excited there's a new one tonight! I reckon we'll find out what the deal with Kim is. I've seen previews with her wearing a wig, and talking about going in the field.

Wouldn't Saunders have researched Jack though, and know what his daughter looks like?

And when are we gonna find out what's on that hard drive??!!
    ugh. I don't get time to watch TV anymore, much less hang out at the FORT.

But don't you worry, I'll be back in full force on or about November 3rd.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12