+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 58 123456789101151 ... LastLast

Thread: Third Watch

Third Watch

Season 5 Episode 176768
    PURGATORY 10/9pm 4/09/04
    GOOD COP HAS BAD DAY AFTER CAR ACCIDENT LEAVES CHILD DEAD -- Things go from bad to worse for Officer Monroe (Nia Long) when she is temporarily suspended after her gun was used in a previous crime. Wracked with guilt, she accidentally rear-ends another car -- causing an explosion that claims the life of a child in the backseat. Meanwhile, the combative Cruz (Tia Texada) confronts new firefighter Hart (guest star Joe Sikora) over her history with the former cop, all of which intrigues the Cruz-hating Yokas (Molly Price). As Davis (Coby Bell) comforts the conscience-stricken Monroe, he must make time to take the LSAT exams with partner Sullivan (Skipp Sudduth). Jason Wiles, Anthony Ruivivar, Bonnie Dennison and Chris Bauer also star TV-14
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Maybe this will lure Guardian back

There was definitely a dark cloud following Sasha that day.
    I was really ticked with the mother for putting the child in the front seat of the car - especially a car with air bags.. I only got more pissed when I found out why she had him in the car in the first place. I understand dire straights but omg willingly putting your child in danger?? I dont think so.

I kinda like the new Fire Fighter .. he's kinda looks like a watered down James Spader (aka Paulie ) Cruz is just as nasty as ever.. can't they kill her off some how??

I'm sick of Faith's family and the 'us against her' crap happening at home. I didnt like it pre 'Fred finds god' and I don't like it now.. it's so darned unfair.

So now Billy Walsh is the Fire Lt.? Wasn't he the one who gave Jimmy the hardest time about taking the old Lt's place? I'm looking forward to getting to know him better.

Season 5 Episode 176769
    SPANKING THE MONKEY 10/9pm 4/16/04
    DRUG GANG WAR MATCHED BY RIVAL POLICE PROBES PITTING YOKAS AND BOSCO VERSUS CRUZ -- Officers Yokas (Molly Price) and Bosco (Jason Wiles) shadow one of two warring Ecstasy drug dealers after Bosco's brother Mikey (guest star Charlie Day) provides key information to the despised Sergeant Cruz (Tia Texada) -- but the friction between the rival police investigations has both sides smacking into each other after a deadly fire begins at a crowded rave party -- trapping revelers and paramedics. Meanwhile, rookie fireman Hart (guest star Joe Sikora) raises new suspicions with his involvement with the club's shady management as the rescuers notice that one of their own has been left behind in the inferno. Anthony Ruivivar, Coby Bell, Kim Raver and Skipp Sudduth also star. TV-14

ohhhhhh who's contract is up? Who's gonna buy it? lol I vote for Kim .. she's just so frikkin whiney

You know, I really like this show b/c I like the characters and most of the plot lines, but they really expect us to believe such unrealistic things. Like when Cruz and Yokas shot each other--and now they are still on the force! And Yokas was paralyzed but now she's completely fine and can run down those "perps" on the streets of the big bad city. So contrived to accommodate the actress's pregnancy.

I'm also with the person who's sort of sick of Faith's family situation. Her husband knew she was a cop when they married. She's been a cop for their entire marriage. He feels hurt when she wants to see something about her own case on the news?! I think it would be much, much better if the writers turned the family situation at the Yokas house into a positive one. It would be really good if someone on this show had a decent home life as a counter to all the hardships they face on the job.

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    Enough with Fred and the daughter. Yuck.

Enough with Cruz. I'm with Duxxy - let's let HER get lost in a rave - she needs to be gone from the show.

Henry Winkler's supposed to guest star soon.

Poor Sasha - her and Ty would be cute together. And I think Sully is going to pass the LSAT's and Ty's not.

I still love this show. Billy (the now LT for FDNY) has always been my favorite character actor on the show. I'm so excited he has a bit of a bigger role!! Yay!

Quote Originally Posted by marybethp
    Poor Sasha - her and Ty would be cute together. And I think Sully is going to pass the LSAT's and Ty's not.
    Me too!! me too!! They would make a cute couple and I totally agree.. I think Sully will pass his LSATs and Ty won't.
    I think this because there has been so much made of Sully retiring .. they HAVE to find a way to keep him on the show, I love his curmudgeonly bachelor ways So I think Sully will pass his LSATs and actually go to Law School.
    Ty was meant to be a cop. He keeps a cool head and I don't care what anyone says - you have to be pretty clever to be a cop.. always one step ahead of the 'bad guys'. jmo

LG.
    as someone who has taken the LSAT, it shouldn't matter that Ty didn't get to "study" the night before, as it is a test about logic and how you think, not about things that you know. It is also not a question of "passing" or "failing" as there is a range of scores and some scores are high enough to get you a scholarship into pretty much any law school you want, and some are ok to get you into most law schools, and some are low enough that you'd have a hard time finding a school that will take you, but some new (or unaccredited) school would accept you (and your tuition money), so after taking the LSAT, it's just a matter of where you can go, how badly you want to go to law school, and do you want to bother to take the test again if you didn't do well. However, taking it over won't wipe out your old score, as future test results get averaged together for a number of years.

In this show, I think either Ty or Sully could do well enough on the LSAT to get into a NYC based law school, and many law schools offer part-time schedules so they could go to school while also working fulltime as a cop. We have a number of paralegals who work fulltime while going to law school parttime. So they wouldn't necessarily need to completely leave the show to be "going to school".
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Third Watch 04/16/04

SPANKING THE MONKEY
    10pm 2004-04-16 ALL NEW!
    DRUG GANG WAR MATCHED BY RIVAL POLICE PROBES PITTING YOKAS AND BOSCO VERSUS CRUZ -- Officers Yokas (Molly Price) and Bosco (Jason Wiles) shadow one of two warring Ecstasy drug dealers after Bosco's brother Mikey (guest star Charlie Day) provides key information to the despised Sergeant Cruz (Tia Texada) -- but the friction between the rival police investigations has both sides smacking into each other after a deadly fire begins at a crowded rave party -- trapping revelers and paramedics. Meanwhile, rookie fireman Hart (guest star Joe Sikora) raises new suspicions with his involvement with the club's shady management as the rescuers notice that one of their own has been left behind in the inferno. Anthony Ruivivar, Coby Bell, Kim Raver and Skipp Sudduth also star. TV-14

Wow , the Fonze is back on TV. First we had Henry Winkler on Arrested Development playing an attorney, and here he is again, representing Bosco's brother.

The rave scene was a little lame. Those dancers seemed like they were sleeping walking. A real rave is a hell of a lot crazier than that was.

Only 3 episodes left. Next weeks episode looks great. Henry Winkler is back, with Kate Jackson and Gene Simmons as the REAL bad buy. He just gives me chills seeing him.

Chris

I was on a shoot one time where we shot in this club made from an old industrial building. There was a huge crowd. To bring some equipment in we needed to have the club open the rear door. We couldnt do it because it was padlocked shut. It was a fire exit. When the guy who opened the door walked away I took the padlock and threw it in the trash. They looked and looked for that thing. I forgot about that since then and remembered tonight watching Third Watch. I need to call the fire dept because I imagine they bought another padlock. There was no other exit on that side of the building leaving only two narrow ways out for this really huge crowd if there was a fire.

We usually shot during the day when clubs were empty.

Third Watch has good writing and acting.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 58 123456789101151 ... LastLast