+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 58 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656 ... LastLast

Thread: Third Watch

Yokas dead? Is her contract up? I can't imagine they'd kill her off unless she wanted out. I sure hope not, she and Bosco are my two favorites (okay, Sully and Ty are running a close 2nd). Too bad Fred wasn't standing around when this happened.

Guardian! welcome back I've been missy you girly!

You're probably right Clipse.. but Yokas was the first one to see the gunmen, she probably got under the chairs as fast as Cruz and Bosco did, saving her. I don't think they'd put her in the hospital so soon after last year - then again they might.
    My husband thinks that Fred has not 'met someone', that he was just saying that because he knew that he would immediately get Faith's attention and she would focus on him. Being shot again would certainly bring Fred back to Faith's bedside... he'd be hostile but he'd be there.

Ty and Sasha are so darned cute together. Sully looked very handsome in his suit. My heart broke for Bosco. First his brother then (possibly) his mother, now all he's left with is a father whom he detests.
    The new paramedic needs to meet with an untimely end. She's a nasty piece of work.
    Anyone think Yoshi (or whom ever that Anti-Crime cop is that was supposed to attend the wake but didn't) is involved with Mr. Mann at all?
    Hmmm Kim is preggers? Is her contract ending or something?

All in all it was a good show. I can't wait for next season.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

I was thinking that about Yoshi too. With such a cool name like that though, he better not be evil. I am so proud of myself I actually taped it

yay Clipse! lol

I can't like the name Yoshi... it brings to mind one of the characters in a Mario Brothers game

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Kim's contract is probably ending or she's just quitting the show. Maybe both. Appearantly she's leaving to do movies.

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy
    My husband thinks that Fred has not 'met someone', that he was just saying that because he knew that he would immediately get Faith's attention and she would focus on him. Being shot again would certainly bring Fred back to Faith's bedside... he'd be hostile but he'd be there.
    I think your husband is right. As soon as that sentence came out of his mouth, I thought BS!!! I mean, come on. He met someone? WHO?!? :phhht

Quote Originally Posted by geekgirl
    I think your husband is right. As soon as that sentence came out of his mouth, I thought BS!!! I mean, come on. He met someone? WHO?!? :phhht
    Wouldn't it be a twist, a crappy one at that, if it were Cruz

BTW Duxxy: I love the name Yoshi just because of Super Mario, greatest SM character ever.

Cruz and Fred?? I think I just gagged a little bit Clipse

Maybe they're getting Fred out of the way so Faith can have a whole bunch of new stories next season (new lover, child custody fights with Fred). Or maybe Fred's just a lying dog!

I'm sure that Yoshi (spell?) is doing the bidding of the evil Gene Simmons character. Too much emphasis was put on that simple statement (that he didn't go to the funeral). Plus, Yoshi definitely reacted when he heard his partner came back a week earlier then expected. Guess we'll find out the answer to this, and other, questions next Fall!

Sigh.

FORT Fogey
    I had never watched this show prior to Friday's episode (the crossover episode with ER not withstanding). But I am a big fan of Gene Simmons so I tuned it.

I thought the show was well acted and nicely paced and filmed but I found the dialog to be very poorly written. Stereo typical charecters and people saying things that people just dont say in real life.

I dont know that I would watch it again but I enjoyed seeing Gene.

+ Reply to Thread