+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 58 FirstFirst ... 84849505152535455565758

Thread: Third Watch

I had to bring this from the depths. I am so loving that it's on everynight at 1am on A&E. I totally stay up even though I have seen the episode many times and even saw it a few weeks ago.

I love the episode where they find the blood in the alley and have to put it together. They just showed the episode when Doc goes crazy and shoots the new LT.

It seems the shows they show during the week are the shows they air on the Fridays when they do 3 or 4 in a row. I only caught 2 this Friday, woke up too late.

Love, love, love this show.

Re: Third Watch

1 More Week til Season 1 finally hits DVD!

Now A&E has it on at 4am. I don't usually make it in staying up that late but I set it to record and watch at the end of the week. I can never get sick of this show.

I can't believe this series hasn't hit dvd until now. I've been watching it on A&E every morning (we get it at 7am here) for a while now. Every time we reach the end of the series I just start all over again. Cry all over again when Bobby dies, and have a love/hate relationship with Cruz all over again. This was just an awesome series that could have gone on forever IMO. Had to post when I saw this thread just out of respect for the awesome show that it was.

FORT Fogey

I agree! Over Christmas, I caught the episodes where Alex died, and even though I remembered it distinctly, and knew exactly what to expect and when, I was still shocked when it happened. Fabulous, fabulous, fabulous show!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Veruka;3295661;
    I agree! Over Christmas, I caught the episodes where Alex died, and even though I remembered it distinctly, and knew exactly what to expect and when, I was still shocked when it happened. Fabulous, fabulous, fabulous show!!!!!
    That was a tough episode to watch. I must say, of all of the storylines over the years, the only one that I really wish they had skipped was Doc snapping. I would have loved to see him have a happy ending. He was one of my favorite characters.

This is my favorite show - EVER!! So GREAT!! I too always watch the re-runs although I have seen them each multiple times. I get it at 4am. I caught some months ago that it was almost to the end and watched. I love how this show ended. I still wish there would have been some kind of spin off. It's funny to see actors and actresses on it, Sara Ramirez as Ty's half sister. Anyway, I wondered if they were going to start over from the beginning and sure enough they did. I recorded (VHS) every show til the end. I think I missed like 1 episode but I got it all for the most part. I would watch it when I was free at work or nothing else was on at home. Have the rest of the seasons hit DVD? Last I knew it was only Season 1.

I saw a site that had all 6 seasons for $62.50! I also cannot get sick of this show. Currently on A&E we're nearing the end once again. They just showed the episode where Faith shot Donald Mann. I think this was the season opener for season 6.

I was happy for Faith at the end of the series, got a promotion and a man that wasn't as whiny and unsupportive as Fred. The way he treated her in the end was awful, after she stayed with him through his alcoholism and unemployment. The show ended well for all of the characters except Cruz (who went out how she wanted to go out at least) and Doc. Just talking about this series makes me wish it never ended all over again.

+ Reply to Thread