+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 58 FirstFirst ... 7474849505152535455565758 LastLast

Thread: Third Watch

Chip and Reichen#1 chipnreichenfan's Avatar
    I just hope they either keep it permanately on Fridays or put it back to their regular timeslot (11am-5pm)
    I guess I have to tape every Friday (starting next week) and watch during the week. As I said before I hope A&E keeps airing the show especially until they air all of season 4,5 and hopefully 6
    The greatest gift is to love and to be loved in return..The Moulin Rouge

Quote Originally Posted by chipnreichenfan
    FYI, For those watching repeats on A&E (I cannot be the only one) AFTER this week, It will only air on Fridays starting August 12 at 8am to 12 noon (4 episodes) REPEATING 2pm to 6pm later in the day.

Fingers crossed they don't cancel it and they air all of season 6

Just when I figured out when it came on they changed it again. This is sad, only once a week.

Quote Originally Posted by VanJagSol
    Just when I figured out when it came on they changed it again. This is sad, only once a week.
    BUT it is 4 episodes and they are still running them in order I am not sure about season 6 yet but they will eventually be starting season 5 soon. I miss it already but got my VCR set up for this Friday (8 to 12 noon)

FYI, heres the schedule for next 3 weeks

Friday, Aug. 12, 2005

Collateral Damage part 1 8am/2pm
    Collateral Damage part 2 9am/3pm
    10-13 10am/4pm
    Letting go 11am/5pm

Friday Aug. 19

Last Call 8am/2pm
    Everybody Lies 9am/3pm
    In Confidence 10am/4pm
    Closing In 11am/5pm

Friday Aug. 26

The Price of Nobility 8am/2pm (Season 4 Finale)
    The Truth and other Lies 9am/3pm (season 5)
    My Opening Farewell 10am/4pm
    Lockdown 11am/5pm

Just saw the episode where Emily tries the drug "special K" with her boyfriend which puts her in a coma. Faith really showed that she was a good, caring mother determined to help and rescue her daughter after she passed out in the snowstorm. I think its great casting that they have Mia Farrow playing Faiths mom.

I remember that one, too. Great episode. Beginning to feel the "NO THIRD WATCH!!" panic since Fall is coming.

I just caught on the tivo listing last night that BIO channel will be showing I believe the first 2 episodes on the 31st, where A&E will only be showing 1, I think. The 2 on the BIO channel were done in 1999, the first one being Welcome to Camelot & can't recall the title of the other.

I hope that they continue to show these episodes, I have so many unanswered questions since I didn't get to see so many of these due to jumping into the show too late.

Have to get used of the Friday schedule of 4 episodes. I just watched all of them over weekend and I cant wait for next Friday. I saw the one where Sully had to dry out from his alcoholism. Sully did a great acting job that episode. I also saw the one where Faith and Bosco had to deal with an overturned brinks truck where money was spraying out into streets. They end up chasing a suspect (Cruz steals the "collar") and end up losing the money . Bosco wants to pretend the money never existed but Faith has had enough of Bosco's lies. (thanks to Cruz) I was addened when Faith asked Bosco not to be partners anymore after 10 years. The episode I saw was when Cruz arreseted Noble(Tom Berenger) , the guy Kim was seeing for drug possesion. Cruz wantes the big guy who is responsible for her sisters dealth. After arresting Noble they take his possesion(4 notebooks) but Cruz lies and pretends there is noly 4. Bosco sees the notebook and reads about "2 bags Cruz" I hate Cruz LOL. I was suprised Faith wouldnt help Bosco out but he made his bed. Looking forward to this Friday. They sounds good

I saw that it was on the Bio channel the other day too.

I see it is on today but I guess it is Friday, huh. Aah... so glad to see it again. I LOVE THIS SHOW!! I can't believe it is over, it was SO freakin' good. "More Monsters" is such an intense episode. Wow!! even the second time around.
    Last edited by VanJagSol; 09-09-2005 at 02:21 PM.

Grr, A&E strikes again, (half full/half empty depending how you want to look at it). A&E is airing season 6 (whohoo) but they didnt finish airing season 5. I saw the tale end of season 5 but would of liked to tape them I just watched the opener of season 6 where where Faith shot Gene Simmons after Gene's men shot Bosco. I was surprides she would shot him and even more surprised that Cruz would cover it up especially since Faith was involved. Fred is a jerk and my opion of Sasha is a all time low.

+ Reply to Thread