+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 58 FirstFirst ... 54546474849505152535455565758 LastLast

Thread: Third Watch

Chip and Reichen#1 chipnreichenfan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by VanJagSol
    Well that's good to hear. I was afraid it was cancelled all together. I thought it wasn't on yesterday because of the holiday and then it wasn't on again today. I will have to figure out what time it comes on now. It used to come on at 2pm. I think I have Eastcoast A&E.
    Go to AETV.com and check out their schedule there.

I too am glad its not cancelled from their lineup.

Making sure I get todays episode
    The greatest gift is to love and to be loved in return..The Moulin Rouge

Wow, what a great episode from season 3 where the aftermath of the shootup with the russian mob guy(Chevchenko aka Roy Scheneider) .I felt bad for everyone this episode LOL. Sully loses it with his stepson because he blamed Sergei for Ty's shooting which basically resulted in Tatian leaving Sully.. Ty was pretty mean to Taylor. Faith was sweet to Gusler and Bosco especially after Boscos one day partner was killed. Lots happened, great show

Thanks to A&E I get to see these episodes but I wish I knew the time change ahead of time. Would of loved to see part one of this episode.

What another great episode from season 3 . Its the one where Bosco starts having panic attacks and Faith goes for the saergents test. Faith and Bosco have a very strong bond which Fred just cant understand. I always thought Fred liked Bosco until season 3 now he doesnt. Its was great that Bosco reached out to Faith at the end and ended up crying on her shoulder . He finally opened up to the only person he could.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    So what's your read on their relationship now? Big sister, little bro? Repressed attraction?

Quote Originally Posted by PWS
    So what's your read on their relationship now? Big sister, little bro? Repressed attraction?
    Hmm, hard to say. Bosco made a comment saying "mommy" to Faith when she wanted to drive him home from the hospital fater his panic attack. BUT they (especially Bosco) has given Faith the "look" on more than one occasion. After Bobby died and they got back to the station there was the look as well as the comment"dont get sick again" and the " i am not anybody" comment after he found out Faith had cancer . Also Bosco has defened Faith and her honour many times especially in the line of duty. After in the shootout in the Superheros episode Bosco lied about where Faith was in the shooting incident because he was worried she may have accidentially shot a cop. I think repressed attraction on both sides.

Just saw the episode from season 3 where Carlos gives up his daughter for adoption. I never thought I would feel sorry for him but I did. I felt bad for Sully after Tatiana left but it sounds like a great storyline coming up with them. I was glad Faith was there for Bosco and said she would be glad to partner up with him. Faith/Bosco have been there for each other so many times the past 3 seasons. Having only seen a few episodes from season 6 , it was very disapointing the way they ended the Faith/Bosco relationship after all their history. But season 3 has been great ..looking forward to season 4.

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by chipnreichenfan
    Just saw the episode from season 3 where Carlos gives up his daughter for adoption. I never thought I would feel sorry for him but I did. I felt bad for Sully after Tatiana left but it sounds like a great storyline coming up with them. I was glad Faith was there for Bosco and said she would be glad to partner up with him. Faith/Bosco have been there for each other so many times the past 3 seasons. Having only seen a few episodes from season 6 , it was very disapointing the way they ended the Faith/Bosco relationship after all their history. But season 3 has been great ..looking forward to season 4.
    That was a well done episode.

I agree with your comments on Faith/Bosco. I expected more there.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by chipnreichenfan
    Hmm, hard to say. Bosco made a comment saying "mommy" to Faith when she wanted to drive him home from the hospital fater his panic attack. BUT they (especially Bosco) has given Faith the "look" on more than one occasion. After Bobby died and they got back to the station there was the look as well as the comment"dont get sick again" and the " i am not anybody" comment after he found out Faith had cancer . Also Bosco has defened Faith and her honour many times especially in the line of duty. After in the shootout in the Superheros episode Bosco lied about where Faith was in the shooting incident because he was worried she may have accidentially shot a cop. I think repressed attraction on both sides.
    Yeah, I'm with all of you above who felt a little let down at the end at how that relationship was not really resolved. It would seem to me that even if Faith has "grown" beyond Bosco... she's really moving up and he's always going to be a street cop, action junkie...that they could have had a discussion about why they weren't going to pursue it. But maybe they wanted to write a male female relationship that was really about pure friendship... and not add to the myth that female cops are always out there in the patrol cars seducing the male cops who are their partners.

I just saw the first episode from season 4 with the aftermath of the riot and Fred's heartattack. Fred is soo whiny at the best of times but I felt really bad for Charlie, Em and especially Faith. I think this was one of her best acting performances. She really gave Bosco a hard time when she lashed out at him for him not wanting to arrest the doctor after the doctor pushed Faith. I was surprised she was able to carry Fred from the elevator to safety and as always Bosco was there for Faith. I really feel for Sully as well because it sounds like he is in for some heartache.
    The only thing Im not looking forward to this season is Cruz

Quote Originally Posted by PWS
    Yeah, I'm with all of you above who felt a little let down at the end at how that relationship was not really resolved. It would seem to me that even if Faith has "grown" beyond Bosco... she's really moving up and he's always going to be a street cop, action junkie...that they could have had a discussion about why they weren't going to pursue it. But maybe they wanted to write a male female relationship that was really about pure friendship... and not add to the myth that female cops are always out there in the patrol cars seducing the male cops who are their partners.
    I think for 2 people who have shared so much the writers should of resolved their relationship better than they did. Workwise Faith may have grown beyond Bosco (somewhat) but friendship wise, I think they will always be there for each other regardless. PWS, as you said they have so much history together. I almost think the writers were hoping for another season or episode to resolve things.

+ Reply to Thread