+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 58 FirstFirst ... 4444546474849505152535455565758 LastLast

Thread: Third Watch

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by chipnreichenfan
    Wow, I just saw another great episode from season 3. Its the one where Faith and Bosco misread a rape that looked like a hooker servicing a john. I admire Faith for realizing she made a mistake when she misread the situation. Bosco did a great acting job too especially when he realized that he too misread the situation. Great "cliffhanger" episode where the "john" was shot dead in his car. I cant wait for tommorow's episode
    Yeah, that one really stuck in my mind... great episode.

I love watching the re-runs on A&E.

Chip and Reichen#1 chipnreichenfan's Avatar
    Another great episode from season 3 where Faith comes back from her "vacation" and tells Bosco she is ok. I loved how he told her "dont get sick again" then changed the subject like a shy teenager(really sweet)
    I felt bad for Doc when he felt guilty about accidentially paralyzing the guy when he told his neck brace off in an earlier episode. Good news I hope when he moved his finger at the end of the episode. Still not liking Jimmy or Carlos
    The greatest gift is to love and to be loved in return..The Moulin Rouge

Just saw the episode where Bosco befriends Hobart(gerald McRaney) the unstable distance shooter cop who saved him a few episodes back. Poor Bosco tries to help him but ends up getting held at gunpoint. I was surprised to see Bosco cry because he noramlly doesnt. Good to see the softer side of him and good Faith was there for him. Carlos has been pretty funny these past few episodes ( I admit hes growing on me...slowly)

Carlos has been pretty funny these past few episodes ( I admit hes growing on me...slowly)
    I dunno. Carlos has always been a bit annoying...can't really pinpoint why though...
    I have learned that gifts don't always come wrapped and treasures aren't always buried.
    - Bob Perks

The character I cant stand is Jimmy. He is such a jerk. He gambles, he cheats on wives/girlfriends, bad father to name a few. The past few episodes I have watched from season 3 where theres a custody hearing over Joey is a joke. They say Kim is a bad mother but shes knows everything about him (teachers , doctors, friends names) and Jimmy cant name any but he gets sole custody. Things that make you go hmm.

Grr, I missed todays episode on A&E. They changed their schedule for Third Watch to 8am and 2pm.

It sounds like I missed a great one

from A&ETV.com

Season 3, Episode 14 - Superheroes, Part I

Episode Synopsis: An enraged Sully (Skipp Sudduth) targets a dangerous Russian mob boss (guest star Roy Scheider, "All That Jazz") when his stepson (guest star Aaron Stanford) is severely beaten by the foreign thugs -- but Sully doesn't know that he's in over his head and gets caught in a lethal crossfire when another rival gang (headed by guest star and rapper Method Man, "How High") comes looking for vengeance. Meanwhile, Officer Bosco (Jason Wiles) feels betrayed by his partner Yokas (Molly Price) when he is ordered to seek psychiatric counseling so he asks for another cop to share his ride. Michael Beach, Coby Bell, Amy Carlson and Kim Raver also star.

Grr, I missed todays episode on A&E. They changed their schedule for Third Watch to 8am and 2pm.

It sounds like I missed a great one

You did! Today was a great episode-very dramatic...they put sooo much into this show.
    I have learned that gifts don't always come wrapped and treasures aren't always buried.
    - Bob Perks

Well that's good to hear. I was afraid it was cancelled all together. I thought it wasn't on yesterday because of the holiday and then it wasn't on again today. I will have to figure out what time it comes on now. It used to come on at 2pm. I think I have Eastcoast A&E.

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen Kaos
    You did! Today was a great episode-very dramatic...they put sooo much into this show.
    Thanks for rubbing it in

Hope they have a good recap before part 2 starts today

+ Reply to Thread