+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 58 FirstFirst ... 343444546474849505152535455565758 LastLast

Thread: Third Watch

Chip and Reichen#1 chipnreichenfan's Avatar
    Just saw the episode where Faith plans a romantic 3 day weekend with Fred without the kids but Fred ends up (with Bosco) trying to win a truck. I thought Faith looked hot in leather and liked her spunk. I like how she can put Bosco in his place (and he listens to her). I think Faith is a very attractive woman inside and out. My favourite episodes are with Faith (and Bosco) being the main storyline
    The greatest gift is to love and to be loved in return..The Moulin Rouge

Just saw the episode where the school boy goes on a shooting rampage at school and where Faith finds out that she had a spot on her mamagram. Great episode, great acting from everyone. I Look forward to season 3

Today's started the Sepetember Eleventh episode. I don't think I ever saw all of it. It gave me chills when Kim turned on the tv and other parts. I even almost wanted to cry.

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by VanJagSol
    Today's started the Sepetember Eleventh episode. I don't think I ever saw all of it. It gave me chills when Kim turned on the tv and other parts. I even almost wanted to cry.
    I saw that it was on today, so I tivo'd it. That was a great episode, along with the one after 9/11 when everyone spoke (both actors and real NYPD and FDNY)

Quote Originally Posted by VanJagSol
    I agree, very chilling episode. It just shows that you never know what will happen on any given day. Great acting from everyone as always.
    I liked how everyone ran to help out even though they were off duty.

I just saw the episode where Faith, Bosco,Davis and Sully race against time to delivery a heart after it was stolen from the ambulance. Faith was great as usual. I am really surprised she never told Bosco about her surgery. He was a jerk this episode but he is probably the closet person she is to besides family.

Quote Originally Posted by chipnreichenfan
    Me too, there have been many looks between them from what I have seen so far...

Does anyone know if Joe the fireguy died in the episode(from season 2) where he got hurt trying to get Jimmy out of the fire. Also in that episode Joe married pregnant girlfriend Linda at the end to ensure the baby would get his benefits?
    I guess Joe didn't die that episode. Seeing him in season 3

Wow, I just saw another great episode from season 3. Its the one where Faith and Bosco misread a rape that looked like a hooker servicing a john. I admire Faith for realizing she made a mistake when she misread the situation. Bosco did a great acting job too especially when he realized that he too misread the situation. Great "cliffhanger" episode where the "john" was shot dead in his car. I cant wait for tommorow's episode

What a very interesting episode I saw today from season 3 . Its the one where Bosco is the prime suspect in Allan Johnson's murder where Faith and Bosco intially misinterrupted a "john and a hooker" for an actual rape. Faith went all out for Bosco to clear his name and gets Sully and Davis' help. Christopher is a real jerk along with Carlos. Kim is just a shadow of her former character. I was impressed she stood up to Jimmy though.

Just saw the episode where Faith chemo therapy sessions finally catch up with her as she is unable to back up Bosco at a cruicial time where he gets shot. I am glad she finally told Bosco about the cancer and I love his reply to Faith when she says I didnt want to burden anyone with her problems and he says "I'm not anyone"
    Looking forward to finding out more...

+ Reply to Thread