+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 58 FirstFirst ... 24243444546474849505152535455565758 LastLast

Thread: Third Watch

I really didn't want to say goodbye to this show, so I taped the finale and put off watching it until today.

I agree it looked a bit rushed, but probably not the fault of the producers.

It was nice to see a few of the older cast members return. I thought I'd cry buckets, but I was actually OK until the final shot of Bosco. I'm really gonna miss him. He's too great of a character to just fade away - maybe they could resurrect him on one of the Law & Order shows, like they did with Det. John Munch from Homicide: Life on the Street.

R.I.P Third Watch.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Chip and Reichen#1 chipnreichenfan's Avatar
    Just saw the episode where Boscos mom gets beat up and Bosco goes after him with a vengence. I admire Bosoc for being there for his mom and I admire Faith standing by Bosco. I like the look Bosco gave Faith when she started walking away after he thanked her for being there for him. I know alot of posters say they are more like brother and sister but Im on the fence about them.
    Sully was really sweet with Tatiana. I was surprised she suggested they go to bed.
    Jimmy, well.. is just a jerk...poor Brook
    The greatest gift is to love and to be loved in return..The Moulin Rouge

Just saw the episode where Bobbie was shot by his childhood friend Paulie. I know he dies next episode from what it says on AETV.com
    I am really going to miss his character. He was soo nice. I really liked the episode prior to this one where Bobbie helped his childhood teacher end her life.
    Great acting from Bobbie in both those episodes. I think the writing is excellent and realistic. I have a feeling I am going to cry during tommorows episode.

Wow, just saw the episode where Bobbie dies. What a really sad episode but very well acted. Bobbie is a great guy who was looking out for his mom and happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time.
    I like how Bobbie "reconciled" with his father before he officially died.
    I am not a huge fan of Kim (or Carlos) but she did a great job and really made me feel her pain. I like how Faith/Bosco and Sully/Davis satyed out all night looking for Paulie and kept looking until they found him.

Does anyone know If "Bobbie" left on his own or was he written out?

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by chipnreichenfan
    Does anyone know If "Bobbie" left on his own or was he written out?
    I believe Bobby Cannavale (who played Bobby on TW) wanted to leave. His most successful thing to date is The Station Agent.

Quote Originally Posted by marybethp
    I believe Bobby Cannavale (who played Bobby on TW) wanted to leave. His most successful thing to date is The Station Agent.
    Thanks for the info.

I saw Station Agent the other day on TMN and thought "Bobby" portayed an interesting character along with Patricia Clarkson and "The Little Guy"

I have been noticing throughout seasons 1 and 2 that Faith and Bosco keep giving each other the look from time to time. Maybe its just me though

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by chipnreichenfan
    Thanks for the info.

I saw Station Agent the other day on TMN and thought "Bobby" portayed an interesting character along with Patricia Clarkson and "The Little Guy"

I have been noticing throughout seasons 1 and 2 that Faith and Bosco keep giving each other the look from time to time. Maybe its just me though
    I used to wonder about Faith and Bosco, too. Her husband was such a grown up relative to Bosco (personality wise) plus the two kids I tended to think of it as something she would never act on. They apparently were in the police academy together, but with the kids and all I tended to think she was a little older...hence the big sister vibe people talk about. She certainly cares for him deeply and vice versa, the question is/was, how. Do you want to know what happens re them, or would you rather not be spoiled?

Quote Originally Posted by PWS
    I used to wonder about Faith and Bosco, too. Her husband was such a grown up relative to Bosco (personality wise) plus the two kids I tended to think of it as something she would never act on. They apparently were in the police academy together, but with the kids and all I tended to think she was a little older...hence the big sister vibe people talk about. She certainly cares for him deeply and vice versa, the question is/was, how. Do you want to know what happens re them, or would you rather not be spoiled?
    I know the history from episode recaps from various sites but It is great to see it happened first hand. I hope A&E plays season six this time around
    I think Faith/Bosco give each other looks (as friends, maybe more) but as you said they care for each other very much.

Just saw The Importance of being Carlos. I am not a huge fan of his character but great episode regardless. Interesting Bosco and Carlos had to be in the same class for sensitivity

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    As you say, definite looks, maybe friends,maybe more. I'd love to hear the actors' takes on the issue! On what they meant to convey.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS
    As you say, definite looks, maybe friends,maybe more. I'd love to hear the actors' takes on the issue! On what they meant to convey.
    Me too, there have been many looks between them from what I have seen so far...

Does anyone know if Joe the fireguy died in the episode(from season 2) where he got hurt trying to get Jimmy out of the fire. Also in that episode Joe married pregnant girlfriend Linda at the end to ensure the baby would get his benefits?

+ Reply to Thread