+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 58 FirstFirst ... 40414243444546474849505152535455565758 LastLast

Thread: Third Watch

Quote Originally Posted by chipnreichenfan
    I have seen 6 episodes of season 6 and maybe the last 6 episodes of season 5 and most of season 1 through A&E.

I started watching after seeing parts of episodes after coming home from work and seeing the ends of a few episodes. Now I tape and watch faithfully. Hopefully A&E shows all the episodes in order
    Aaa... cause there is so much history and I have so much trouble trying to explain to people.

Chip and Reichen#1 chipnreichenfan's Avatar
    Another great episode from season one on A&E. Its the one where theres a fire in a hotel. Jimmy rescue 2 young brothers mom . Faith and Bosco are led to believe the estranged father started the fire. The mom dies but later at the hospital Bosco befriends the youngest brother only to find the boy has been beaten. Faith and Bosco track the father down and bring him in ( with a nice clubbing from Faith) I was surprised to find out the older brother started the fire. Bosco was great this episode especially with the younger brother (good to see the softer side of him)
    The greatest gift is to love and to be loved in return..The Moulin Rouge

Just finished watching all of season one(thanks to A&E)
    What a great series, Didnt know what I was missing. (missed watching this years already) Faith and Bosco are my faves followed by Doc and Sully. All 4 are interesting characters(flaws and all) Looking forward to the start of season 2

Just finished watching all of season one(thanks to A&E)
    What a great series, Didnt know what I was missing. (missed watching this years already) Faith and Bosco are my faves followed by Doc and Sully. All 4 are interesting characters(flaws and all) Looking forward to the start of season 2

It's like a new series for you! You get the extreme pleasure of watching all the next few seasons and having them be fresh and new (for you). Lucky you. This was a terrific show.

They are still fun to watch in re-runs!!

I just watched (to date) the episode from season 2 where Faith gets hit with a bar and has an abortion. What a powerful episode and great acting by Molly Price (Faith)
    She is such an interesting character (flaws and all) Chasing down the rapist, her support for Bosco with his breakup with wild Nicole, Dealing with Fred, Forgetting to pay the electrictrity bill, Getting hit with the pipe (getting bruised ribs), identifying the rapist in the lineup, supporting one of the rape victims, telling Bosco & Fred she miscarried, and having the abortion. I think she should of told Fred about the abortion but I still respect her decision. Faith is not perfect but she is real and human. Bsco was a jerk with Nicole and deserved what he got but Faith and Bosco equal one great team (great on screen chemistry) Thanks again A&E

Another great episode on A&E. The episode with Doc and his racials issues with the media and police. Very thought provoking episode

Another good episode from season 2 on A&E. The episode where Jimmy comes back to work too early and Amy Carlsons' first episode. Am I the only one who thinks Carlos is a jerk and Jimmy is 90 per cent od the time...
    Just downloaded a few clips from this site from various episodes.

http://www.freehomepages.com/twatch/Videos.html

Loved all the Bosco Faith clips especially "I Ran", "You are Useless" "Its Always You" "What Now" and "Miscarriage"

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Another good episode from season 2 on A&E. The episode where Jimmy comes back to work too early and Amy Carlsons' first episode. Am I the only one who thinks Carlos is a jerk and Jimmy is 90 per cent od the time...
    Just downloaded a few clips from this site from various episodes.

http://www.freehomepages.com/twatch/Videos.html

Loved all the Bosco Faith clips especially "I Ran", "You are Useless" "Its Always You" "What Now" and "Miscarriage"
    Yeah, one of the nice things about the show was watching the two of them "grow", albeit very very slowly!

I'm left with a gaping hole where Third Watch used to be! (Not like I don't have a life, but...) Very unsatisfied with the quick way they wrapped up this show. I watched it from the first episode; if I missed three or four episodes the entire run, that was a lot. So many characters, so many storylines. Yes, I agree that the focus was taken away from the firefighters. It used to be equal between all the first responders and it ended up being...I can't explain it. I also think (and chipnreichenfan might agree with this) that the show had much more depth earlier on. I miss Lieutenant Johnson who died in the copter. That episode tore me apart. I love such down to earth characters. You don't feel like you're watching people "act" or "perform" when you're watching actors like that.

Sully's character was like that for me as well (more in the first few seasons, though, honestly). And Faith too! I mean, I'm glad it ended with Sully narrating, and not somebody who wasn't there from the beginning. Friday nights aren't the same. Even when I'd not be home on a Friday night, I'd always have the VCR set. Now I understand the "withdrawal" people who watched long-running shows like "Gunsmoke" and "MASH" went through when they were done.

I still think about the 9/11 narrated show (actually aired the next month), "In Their Own Words".

+ Reply to Thread