+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 58 FirstFirst ... 3940414243444546474849505152535455565758 LastLast

Thread: Third Watch

Chip and Reichen#1 chipnreichenfan's Avatar
    Sad to see Third Watch, but pretty good episode. I was surprised but not shocked by Cruz's actions. I will miss my new found show but I am still enjoying season 1 on A&E. Pretty sad one where Doc's father wants to die but Doc doesn't want him to. Enjoying Faith and Bosco more and more, love their discussions/arguments
    The greatest gift is to love and to be loved in return..The Moulin Rouge

Have you not ever seen the first season or any of the others?

Quote Originally Posted by VanJagSol
    Have you not ever seen the first season or any of the others?
    I have seen 6 episodes of season 6 and maybe the last 6 episodes of season 5 and most of season 1 through A&E.

I started watching after seeing parts of episodes after coming home from work and seeing the ends of a few episodes. Now I tape and watch faithfully. Hopefully A&E shows all the episodes in order

PWS when it showed Bosco in the future his face was not half covered by the bandage. It was the last scene of the show.. Bosco's face, frozen in mid-battle cry, about to jump on some perp. Perfect.

I loved that Sasha was running for City Council, she always had a way with people.

Do you guys think the extras at the wedding were the crew and writers from over the years? I swear it looked like a bunch of teamsters
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy
    PWS when it showed Bosco in the future his face was not half covered by the bandage. It was the last scene of the show.. Bosco's face, frozen in mid-battle cry, about to jump on some perp. Perfect.

I loved that Sasha was running for City Council, she always had a way with people.

Do you guys think the extras at the wedding were the crew and writers from over the years? I swear it looked like a bunch of teamsters
    And his scar was (mostly?) gone?
    Whose wedding? Carlos?
    I agree, good ending for Sasha.
    Just sorry it had to end....

Isn't that how the first episode started? Bosco running like a mad man after someone? Cool that it ended the same way...Bosco "doing what Bosco does best." (I loved that comment). I also loved that his face was not scarred. And Duxxy at your Teamsters comment.

Oh how funny... my immediate thought was "who are they all related to??"... they showed so much of them... yet only showed barely 3 seconds of Kim and Jimmy... but we got 30 seconds of faces we never saw before instead. You probably have the right idea, they were crew members.

I agree with the majority that it was a fitting ending to the series

Just saw from season one where the Faith, Bosco, Sully, Davis and Kim wherelooking for the missing 2 and half year girl who wandered off after her family was injured in a car accident. Very powerful episode. Loved it when Davis finally found her. Was very surprised at Sully when he was tracking down the drunk that hurt the priest.
    Loved it when Faith dumped the guy from the wheelchair after she and Bosco caught the guy selling drugs to kids. Also Bosco with the hickey...classic

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar

It was definitely people who worked for the show! My friend was asked to be in it as well, but it was a Saturday and his wife works on Saturdays, so he had the kids and couldn't participate.

Good eye Duxx!

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by marybethp
    It was definitely people who worked for the show! My friend was asked to be in it as well, but it was a Saturday and his wife works on Saturdays, so he had the kids and couldn't participate.

Good eye Duxx!
    That's really a sweet thing for them to do. I like the show even more!

+ Reply to Thread