+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 58 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454 ... LastLast

Thread: Third Watch

I wasn't satisfied with the resolution of the 'bad parents' case until Faith banged on the door of the holding cell and told all of the men inside that Lester was a child abuser...now he might get what he really deserves .... does that make me a bad person? the mother is obviously off to the mental ward.

It's so wonderful for that mother to get her child back but omg talk about damaged psyche. Its doubtful that Rebecca will ever be normal.

My heart broke for Bosco. He tried so hard for so long and even though his brother thwarted him at every turn Bosco was still always there for him. I understand the mother calling her ex - he is the only one who can really understand her pain.

Yay! Sully is going to law school!! Good for him .. I called the Ty thing too (not that it was all that difficult) the streets is where he belongs, we know Sasha loves being on the streets too. 'thank you officer Monroe' her whole neighbourhood.

Poor Faith - we knew it was coming.. I'm dreading all the angst ridden nights/talks/fights Faith and Fred are going to have next year. She didn't leave him while he was a drunk, she took care of the family, she put up with his born again crap! ...she was the rock that they all leaned on.. now when her job gets a little consuming he up and walks out on her ... with her kids! I hate the storyline and I hate that we are going to be subjected to ranting/raving/begging/pleading and ultimatums.
    Stick to the police/fire/paramedic work and I'll be happy.

AND!!! if Faith and Bosco become a couple I will totally hurl and I will never watch TW again! /end rant
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy
    My heart broke for Bosco. He tried so hard for so long and even though his brother thwarted him at every turn Bosco was still always there for him. I understand the mother calling her ex - he is the only one who can really understand her pain.

Well I can understand Bosco's pain. Here we have the father, who is responsible for most of their problems and facilitating Mikey with his problems, and then he has the nerve to come over and try to console his ex-wife. Myself, I would have kicked his ass out of there. But that's just me.

Maybe my own life and my relationship with my father is leaking into my thoughts!

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by wwhippetcrazy
    Can you post the link to the reca Clipse...I caught the beginning but the kids woke, so I missed the rest. Thanks! :thumb
    I couldn't find any decent recaps of the show, all of them were a paragraph that didn't help any. I am just going to get by on Duxxy's comments of the show and hopefully remember to tape it while I am out again... :rolleyes

Clipse I'll come back tonight and give you a run down. I'm off to make supper right now.

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    Wow - this was some episode. Poor Bosco.

Faith telling the rest of the cellmates that he was a child abuser was classic.

I still hate Cruz.

Poor Sully - he's such a sad soul. I have a friend on NYPD like him. I seriously think it can do it to you.

Next week looks great. And so far so good on renewal. I have a friend who's the accountant for the show and so far it looks good for renewal (he gets all of May and June off - I'll find out more this week, unless it's already official and I'm unaware! I'm usually not up on these things )

and Monroe and Ty are adorable together.

Clipse: as usual this is from memory -I've probably left things out and this is of course my own interpretation of the events... most likely not in order. enjoy

Ty and Sully chase a purse snatcher and he falls over a garbage can that is stuffed with .. dah dah dahhhhhhh... a headless torso. Bosco and Monroe come to the scene to take the purse snatcher to booking (Faith took a personal day) Ty and Sully stay with the body .. they search more and find a hand - this is very unusual because if you cut off the head chances are the killer doesn't want the identity known.
    Faith is at the hospital in Rebecca's room she has a funky dream (she's chasing a woman clutching a baby in slow-mo, when she gets close she wakes up.. I think ? I wasn't paying close attention) The ADA comes to the hospital and the abusive mother (I think her name is Jan so that's what I'm going to call her) refuses to talk to the ADA, she will only talk to Faith. Jan asks Faith if she has any kids and Faith lies and says no ( I guess she didn't want Jan to draw any parallels between their situations) throughout the epi Jan slowly lets out more and more info to Faith - who is having a hell of a time keeping herself composed. You can almost feel the tension emanating from Faith. Every time she comes out of the room the ADA encourages her to go back in and extract more info from Jan. We learn that she's insanely jealous of Rebecca, Lester values Rebecca's opinion more than Jan's. Jan has been home schooling and Rebecca demands to be taken out to lunch and to work with Lester. We also learn that Lester just brought her home one day. Rebecca is not Jan and Lester's child. She was payment from an old client who just happened to die in jail a month earlier. Faith and Monroe go through old missing persons files and find the baby picture of Rebecca. We get to see the ladies tell Rebecca's true mother that they've found her baby (no audio, just soundtrack)
    Jelly - the large detective has been running the fingerprints from the dismembered corpse and they finally get a match - Sully takes the paper from the printer and it's a positive match for Michael Boscorelli. Bosco's brother. They deliver the news with the L.t. in the locker room. Bosco goes ballistic. They finally get him out of the 'house' and drive him over to his mother's house so he can deliver the news to his mother - we see this through a window (and doesn't Rose live in an apartment not a detached house? was I the only one that was confused?) we don't hear Bosco tell him mom, music plays over until you hear Rose screaming NOooooo! and crying. Bosco spends the night. In the morning there's a knock at the door, Bosco answers it and it's his father. Bosco is not too pleased to see him, Rose comes from the back of the house and tells Bosco in no uncertain terms that she invited her ex here, she breaks down into sobs again and the ex comforts her and Bosco slams out of the house and down to the 'house'
    He goes upstairs to Anti-Crime where Faith and Monroe are using the computer data base to search for pics of baby Rebecca (did I mention this is not chronological?) and he rips a strip off of Cruz. He's yelling at her - I told you to sit on the names, I told you not to round up so much of the gang that Mikey ratted on so soon, now he's dead and its all your fault (kinda thing) Cruz says she's sorry in a very small voice and one little icicle tear escapes down her face (faker) then he goes after the lawyer Lester - who is still in the holding cell with the purse snatcher. The purse snatcher seems to be very, very interested in the drama that's unfolding in front of him.
    Anyway - the purse snatcher is let go because they can't find the victim.
    We see a black limo, purse snatcher gets into the limo and who's in there but Gene Simmons (of KISS.. you probably have no idea who that is) he's the father of the kid that was killed under the transport 2 weeks ago.. the kingpin of the monkey/dolphin Ecstasy ring. He asks the purse snatcher - who we now know is a hired assassin if he witnessed Bosco being told that his brother was dead and he said he saw the pain with his own eyes .. Kingpin then says good, they will suffer alot more before they die. Flash on Bosco, Faith and Cruz.
    someone will dieeeeeeeeeee

Faith goes home to a cold, dark empty house. Fred has left her and taken the kids... the closets are empty. He left a note on the kitchen table.
    The End

OH! Jelly tells Sully that they've been waiting for him to become a detective for a long time and Sully says I'm done with police work, I'm going to Law School.
    We also find out that Sully scored better than Ty and Ty feels that his place is on the streets. Sully is ready to retire.

The scene where Faith gives up Lester is great!! She bangs on the door of the cell and says "hey guys" - she points to Lester -"child abuser" she smiles and walks away. Fantastic!

Awesome job Duxxy, your my new hero :p I know who Gene Simmons is a friend of mine is a huuuuuge Kiss fan. If I didn't know who he was he would kill me. I hope they don't kill off anyone (Cruz, Bosco, Faith) because I actually like all three of them. I really have to catch next weeks episode, I am sick of missing it all the time.

someone will dieeeeeeeeeee
    Please, let it be Cruz.
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

from your keyboard to the writer's pens MissThing!

+ Reply to Thread