+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 58 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353 ... LastLast

Thread: Third Watch

awwww Ty and Sasha are so cute together

So... did Sully's long look mean he passed his LSATs or not? I think he did.

How frikkin sick was the house of that lawyer? Twisted bastard. To be continued ... is something I ususally hate but I really want to see how this plays out. Creeped me out!
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

I was late when I got out of the shower last night and had to run right out the door and forgot to tape it Anyone know where I can get a quick recap on what happened?

'k Clipse - I'm going from memory here, things might not be in order but you'll get the story well enough I hope

The show started with everyone (the cops) waking up. Yokas tries to initiated a little action with her hubby and he practically jumps out of bed and leaves the room.
    Everyone else wakes up alone, open their eyes with an 'oh no I have to do it all over again today' look.
    Ty makes Munroe some french toast - they have a short conversation about her not being ready for more than friendship, Ty says he can live with that .. it's only french toast
    Sully goes to his fave restaurant for breakfast - has the usual, talks with the owner, they are each working on the NYTimes crossword puzzle (notoriously difficult) when Sully gets up to leave he bumps into a young man just coming in.. he apologizes if he spilled any coffee on him.. and leaves. The young man then pulls a shotgun from his coat and robs the owner and kills him, the staff and patrons. Sully and Ty are sent to respond to the scene.. that rotund detective 'Jelly' is there, drinking coffee and being very nonchalant. Sully gets upset and tells him to have a little respect.

Bosco and Yokas are in a restaurant with Michael's lawyer and of course his stepford-child daughter. The Fonz and Bosco reluctantly trade stories about how tough their childhoods were, Bosco admitted that their father used their mother as a punching bag and the 2 brothers escaped to the Fort (where Bosco found his brother after the cop was shot) The Fonz (Mike's lawyer) says his father was a mean bastard too - he used to beat him with a bible, it's hard to tell if he means figuratively or literally. Bosco tries to give Lester (the lawyer) a cheque to pay for legal fees but he refuses until the end of the case. Lester tells Rebecca - drink your water. Yokas and Bosco give the lawyer and the daughter (Rebecca) a ride home. He tells Bosco to make sure to wear his dress blues and all of his medals, ribbons and commendations to court the next day.

cut to court. The lawyer totally sandbags Bosco. You were talking to your brother at the Fort, did you ask him if he did it? Did you read him his rights? Did you wait for council? You are a decorated officer why didn't you follow procedure? This tack succeeds in getting bail rescinded. Bosco is totally and completely pissed off. Lester approaches him outside the courthouse and is mystified by Bosco's attitude.

Meanwhile Sully is in Jelly's office looking at mug books trying to pin-point the kid that shot his restaurant owner friend. They have the crime on tape so it's just a matter of identifying him. Sully tells Jelly that he doesn't see him in the mug books and he will get back to him if he thinks of anything. Outside Jelly's office Sully shows Ty a mug shot that he took - it's the pic of the 'perp' and Sully is on a mission to find the dirtbag himself.

Rebecca's backpack is discovered in Yokas and Bosco's car so they return it to Lester's apartment. He's out but his wife is there (Kate Jackson - Sabrina from Charlie's Angles .. nevermind you're too young to know who she is ) she's gracious but timid and she keeps saying "Lester isn't here, Lester is out you should come back when Lester is here.." Yokas and Bosco are looking around the main rooms of the apartment - like cops do, and the place is amazing. Gleeming hardwood floors, understated, elegant furniture, a hallway lined with rows upon rows of books. Yokas says nice place, love the floors, Wife says pointedly "yes ... our guests usually remove their shoes before they enter." Bosco tries to get her to accept the cheque that Boscso tried to give to Lester at the restaurant but she refuses saying "Lester wouldn't like that, he doesn't like to mix business with home. Put it in his hand next time you see him"
    Sully finds the guy who killed his friend and they take him back to the station.. where Sully gives him a vicious beating. Ty has to pull him off.

Bosco and Yokas get a call to go to an address they recognize.. Lester's apartment. They walk in to find Rebecca lying on the floor, unconscious. They ask the mom what happened and she tells them that Rebecca must have choked on her vegetables. She's frantic that she has to call Lester... she says it over and over again. Bosco and Yokas perform CPR on Rebecca until the ambulance arrives and they are all taken to the hospital - where wifey asks yet again to call Lester. Bosco says call his service and leave him a message. Wifey says "oooh, no I can't do that Lester doesn't like messages."
    The doctor comes to find Bosco and Yokas.. the Sarge is also at the hospital. Rebecca is covered in bruises from head to toe. She has bruising on both sides of her brain (on the side of the hit and then on the other side where it bounced off the skull). Yokas just about loses it, they question her a bit and she lies and tells them that Rebecca choked on somethign different. (candy? I don't remember) arrests the mother, mother faints and is hospitalized. Mother is covered in bruises from head to toe too.
    Lester finally shows up at the hospital and Bosco delivers the news that his daughter has been beaten within an inch of her life and mom has been arrested for it. Lester's first reaction is : where is my wife? I am her council and you can't talk to her. All info you have gotten until now is inadmissible, take me to my wife right now. Never a thought for his daughter.
    Yokas and the Sarge go to Lester's apartment and start searching.
    They walk into the apartment, look around a bit and then they come to a corridor, lined with books but with no working light. At the end of the corridor there is a door with 2 different locks, a dead bolt and a padlock .. that locks from the outside. They open the door and react immediately to the smell. We see rows of shelves lined with books and files and behind them is the most disgusting living space you have ever seen.
    It's filthy. There is a bed, sink and toilet. Cockroaches scurrying everywhere. Uneaten food, dirty dishes the toilet looks like it's smeared with feces. It's horrible. Yokas calls the hospital to tell Bosco what's going on and he arrests Lester. Yokas is close to tears. She sees on a small table a lamp, a billy club, a smaller club and a thick leather belt with a huge metal belt buckle. She looks at a shelf of notebooks, like the one that Rebecca carries and writes in all the time. She opens it up and its line after line of I will drink ten glasses of water a day. Yokas finds dozens of them.. they all say the same thing. I will drink ten glasses of water a day.
    End sequence is the end of the day for everyone. Ty has a rented movie and a box of microwave popcorn that he entices Sasha with and she reminds him that she's not ready for anything and he says it's a movie and popcorn .. you owe me $3 for your share .. we see them watching the movie and Sasha leans on Ty and holds his hand. He grins from ear to ear. Sully checks his mail and gets his LSAT results .. they did show it but I couldn't see it. He gives a long look off into space. Yokas chooses to sit vigil at Rebecca's bedside instead of going home to her own family. Fred, doing dishes, checks his watch and throws down the tea towel with a disgusted look. The last shot is Lester, looking forlorn, behind bars and ..

....To Be Continued

I hope that catches you up Clipse, I'm sure someone else will fill in anything I forgot
    Last edited by Duxxy; 04-25-2004 at 04:29 PM.

Thats awesome Duxxy! Thanks a ton for doing that, and your right I don't know who the girl from Charlies Angels is

The Next Episode

I'm curious! Our on-screen TV Guide says something intriguing about this week's episode. Something like "A headless torso leads to grief in the station house...).

I wonder if it's either a cop (please, not SULLY!) or Bosco's brother!

Chris

who's the guest star? LOl that should tell us.

HIGHER CALLING
    10pm 2004-04-30 ALL NEW!
    HEADLESS TORSO LEADS TO GRIEF IN PRECINCT HOUSE; 1970S ICONS KATE JACKSON AND HENRY WINKLER GUEST-STAR AS PROBLEM PARENTS -- When the officers find a headless torso, they have no idea that one of their own will later share in the worst kind of grief while Yokas (Molly Price) is appalled when she probes possible child abuse charges against a dysfunctional mother (guest star Kate Jackson, "Charlie's Angels") and father (Henry Winkler, 'Happy Days")-- the latter a slimy lawyer now in lockup. While the cops sympathize with their mournful fellow officer, Yokas doggedly pursues the curious background of the recovering girl's legal custody but time away from her family could be jeopardizing her own domestic tranquility. Coby Bell, Kim Raver, Carlos Ruivivar, Skipp Sudduth and Jason Wiles also star. TV-14

cadcmmngs I'd say you are probably right on the button about it being Bosco's brother. Please... no more tragedy to befall poor Sully I dont think he can take it

The Henry Winkler character probably sticks it to Bosco by "giving up" his brother, and all of his secrets, which would make the headless torso his (the brother). I'm with you, Duxxy...nothing more for poor Sully.

Well...I just realized I am an idiot and forgot to hit the timer button on my VCR. I missed this episode too, don't worry about typing out a recap of this one. I will find it somewhere on the internet.

Can you post the link to the reca Clipse...I caught the beginning but the kids woke, so I missed the rest. Thanks! :thumb
    ---------------------
    opps....

+ Reply to Thread