+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 58 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Third Watch

Raver on Duty as Gal Pal for Fox's '24'
    By Nellie Andreeva, Reuters

LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) - Kim Raver has been cast as Kiefer Sutherland's love interest in the upcoming fourth season of Fox's real-time drama "24."

Raver will star opposite Sutherland's Jack Bauer character as Audrey Raines, an aide to the secretary of defense in Washington. Raver is coming off a five-year stint on NBC's "Third Watch," in which she played Kimberly Zambrano.

Also cast in recurring roles on "24" next season are Nestor Serrano, who will play a Middle Eastern businessman, Shohreh Aghdashloo, who will play his wife, and Louis Lombardi, who will play a new member of the Counter Terrorism Unit.

Serrano, who most recently appeared in the feature "The Day After Tomorrow," guest-starred in the pilot of NBC's upcoming drama "LAX," playing the mayor of Los Angeles.

Iranian-born Aghdashloo was nominated for an Oscar this year for her role in "House of Sand and Fog." Lombardi is best known for his recurring role on HBO's "The Sopranos" as FBI agent Skip Lipari.

Quote Originally Posted by snapcat
    Raver on Duty as Gal Pal for Fox's '24'
    By Nellie Andreeva, Reuters

LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) - Kim Raver has been cast as Kiefer Sutherland's love interest in the upcoming fourth season of Fox's real-time drama "24."

Raver will star opposite Sutherland's Jack Bauer character as Audrey Raines, an aide to the secretary of defense in Washington. Raver is coming off a five-year stint on NBC's "Third Watch," in which she played Kimberly Zambrano.

Also cast in recurring roles on "24" next season are Nestor Serrano, who will play a Middle Eastern businessman, Shohreh Aghdashloo, who will play his wife, and Louis Lombardi, who will play a new member of the Counter Terrorism Unit.

Serrano, who most recently appeared in the feature "The Day After Tomorrow," guest-starred in the pilot of NBC's upcoming drama "LAX," playing the mayor of Los Angeles.

Iranian-born Aghdashloo was nominated for an Oscar this year for her role in "House of Sand and Fog." Lombardi is best known for his recurring role on HBO's "The Sopranos" as FBI agent Skip Lipari.
    Thanks for the information.

Can you believe that September is just around the corner?

Robert .. you're obsessed! LOL I hope you are getting you fill with reruns on A&E or something
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

I'm watching the reruns of Third Watch that I already have on tape, yes.

I don't really need to watch them on A&E now.

Plus, I'm watching episodes of the short lived series called Trinity which Kim Raver, Skipp Sudduth, and Bobby Cannavale have appeared in before Third Watch.

I can't say I'm familiar with that show Robert. What do you think of Bobby being on Will and Grace now? Playing a gay police officer?

As for Bobby Cannavale, I'm glad that he's getting more roles now. The fact that he's been in Will & Grace as well as Six Feet Under.

The summary for the September 17th episode is already posted on the NBC web site. I just wanted everyone to know. Thank you very much.

http://www.nbc.com

Link

'Third Watch' Adds Regulars, Guest Stars
    (Wednesday, August 25 08:30 AM)
    LOS ANGELES (Zap2it.com) NBC's "Third Watch" will feature one of television's most rapidly changing casts this fall. The Friday night drama has added two new regulars and a pair of high profile guest stars for early episodes.
    Joining the cast full-time are Cara Buono and Josh Stewart, while Aidan Quinn and Charles Haid are set for appearances.

Buono is already familiar to the show's fans from a pair of episodes last season as somewhat obnoxious paramedic Grace Foster. The actress has been seen in episodes of "Law and Order" and "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation," as well as the CBS movie "Deep in My Heart."

Stewart is another "CSI" veteran and will play Shawn Finney, a new officer in the 55th Precinct who hails from a family of cops.
    Starting in the season's second episode, Quinn will begin a four-part stint as a tough police lieutenant brought in to clean up the Anti-Crime squad.

An Emmy nominee back in 1986 for "An Early Frost," Quinn is becoming a TV movie regular with recent roles in A&E's "Benedict Arnold: A Question of Honor," CBS' "Plainsong" and the Lifetime movie "Miracle Run." He'll also be seen in HBO's upcoming "Empire Falls."

Also stopping by for a brief visit is Haid, who will play the head of the NYPD's Internal Affairs department. A two-time Emmy nominee for acting on "Hill Street Blues," Haid has turned his attentions to directing, picking up two more Emmy nominations for work on "NYPD Blue" and "Murder One."

Chris

Haid played Andy right??

Thanks for sharing Chris! I can't wait for the new season to start!!
    Internal Affairs eh?? Will Cruz finally get what's coming to her??

+ Reply to Thread