+ Reply to Thread
Page 93 of 143 FirstFirst ... 438384858687888990919293949596979899100101102103 ... LastLast

Thread: ER - Emergency Room

Hating finales since 2006 finalefan's Avatar

Re: ER - Emergency Room

We saw Abby concerned about this when she first found out she was pregnant.

Also, I read on a spoiler site last May that this season will be Maura Tierney's last. So doubtful this will be an issue much longer. (I'm really sad about that, I love the Abby character!)
    Don't bore us, get to the chorus. - M. Campbell

How many other people called that Abby and Morretti or whatever the heck that jerk's name is were going to end up in bed together. I loved Abby at the airport with the ticket agent.
    Ticket Agent: "Okay. You can't call me a b****"
    Abby: "I didn't call you a b****. I said you were b****y. There's a difference." And no one tried to do anything for her cut on her head?? Didn't they see that her head was bleeding from when she whacked her head on the cab? That actually happened to me once. I was nannying for a little girl and I was putting her in the car so we could go to a service at church. I bent down to pick up a toy that she dropped on the driveway and when I came back up I forgot that the door was still open. I slammed my head on the corner of the door and cut my head. Luckily I didn't need stitches but this was about 4 years ago and I still have the mark. Anyway, I hate that they were so predictable with Abby and Morretti. I knew from the way they were looking at each other in the blacked out bar that it was going there. Very disappointing. I'm starting to really HATE Pratt! I get that he's trying to be more efficient but at the potential cost of human life??? He had better apologize to Abby next week about that baby. If they had gone home like Pratt told them to, that baby would be dead!
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

FORT Fan

OMG!!!! I was on the edge of my seat last night!!!! I cannnot believe that Abby and Moretti ended up in bed together. I guess I must not be that perceptive, because I did not see that one coming. I can't believe it. It looks like Luca comes into the picture next week, so maybe Abby will get herself back on track. I wonder if some of this behavior may have its basis in biplor disorder. I know that Abby's Mom and brother are both bipolar. It just seemd kind of weird to me that she would still be that wasterd after she slept with Morretti and then fell asleep. I guess that alcohol works differently for everyone, but you think it would have worn off a bit after all of that.

WHat is the deal with Sam and that guy that works for the County. Who is he anyway, I know that I have seen him before, but I can't place my finger on it, He looks so familiar to me. I like Sam, but I think that the storyline of her dating and all of that is getting a little bit old.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by adriansmommie;2658196;

WHat is the deal with Sam and that guy that works for the County. Who is he anyway, I know that I have seen him before, but I can't place my finger on it, He looks so familiar to me. I like Sam, but I think that the storyline of her dating and all of that is getting a little bit old.
    he was on "EVE", with singer Eve and ali landry. that was on upn9.

moretti is hot

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Wasn't that county guy also on Living Single, toward the end of the show? Was he the guy that was involved with Queen Latifah's character?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2658321;
    Wasn't that county guy also on Living Single, toward the end of the show? Was he the guy that was involved with Queen Latifah's character?

i am not sure but i think so ,Jason Winston George

When Morris saw his board results, his expression looked as if he failed. But then again, it could have been shock because in the episode where his father died he told Abby that his father didn't think he'd ever amount to anything, so maybe it was just a surprise to him that he actually did prevail despite his fathers lack of faith. I hope he passed because I really like his character now.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jacobson00;2658334;
    i am not sure but i think so ,Jason Winston George

Cress Williams played "Scooter", Kadijah's boyfriend, on "Living Single".

Jason Winston George was on "Girlfriends". I want to say he was Joan's love interest, at some point.

There is a bit of a resemblance between the two men.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan;2658345;
    When Morris saw his board results, his expression looked as if he failed. But then again, it could have been shock because in the episode where his father died he told Abby that his father didn't think he'd ever amount to anything, so maybe it was just a surprise to him that he actually did prevail despite his fathers lack of faith. I hope he passed because I really like his character now.
    He didn't pass. He admitted it to Pratt at the end.

I've really been loving this season. They cut back on the Stamos overload (thank you!), haven't bothered us too much with demon spawn (Gates's "kid" and son of Sam), and have added some humour. I'm still chuckling over Neela's student and his desperate requests for sex tips.

However I am disappointed with the turn Abby has taken. I really liked her character but now she's showing a not so great side (her attitude to Moretti, not as interested/sympathetic to patients, totally unprofessional - 6 months backlog of paperwork?) that I'm really not liking. I want the old Abby back! And Luka! Bring back Luka!

It is really disappointing the turn they have taken Abby's character. I understand they have to make drama, but sleeping with Moretti?? GRRR! NO! BOO!!!! Anywho, I got that out of my system. I just hope that Abby and Luka can re-establish the relationship they have and have their happy ever after . And I don't know if I can ever like Moretti now that he totally took advantage of a drunk Abby! EVIL!!!!

Poor Morris. First Hope dumps him and then he fails his boards. They Dr. Rain man totally dents his new car. I feel for him, a little, lol! He is still a pain the the butt but that is his character I guess !

+ Reply to Thread