+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 143 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959109 ... LastLast

Thread: ER - Emergency Room

FORT Fan
    I wish they (producers) would find a woman for Kovach. A woman! not a 23 year old. How many single doctors pushing 40 are hanging out with girls with baskin Robbins on their recent resume'?

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl
    Hey, where's everyone been? This is so cool. I think Pratt will end up dying. I wonder if Abby's mother and brother will ever come back to the show. Even if it's just a couple of episodes.
    No, no, no, no, NO! enough Abby - I don't want her to be the focus of an "oh woe is me, long-suffering daughter/sister" epi for a really long time. I want to see the new characters developed - not like they did with Neela this year (too slow) I want to see more with Elizabeth and her men and Susan Lewis and Chuck, enough strife. Yes I know this is a drama NBC but you don't have to hit us over the head with it week after week.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

And bring back Gallant. And develop Coop(2nd year intern??), because he was a great character...along the lines of Carter when the show first started. And get rid of that annoying Dr.(?) Morris....I was hoping it was him under the helicopter and not Romano.
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

I have always liked Abby and Dr. Pratt needs to die, if for nothing more than that god awful advertisement for the 300c we had to sit through in the middle of the show. And god, how worthless is Corday this year? Do I have to sit through more of her sorry for myself pouting? So she likes to put out, is that really a crime?

the evil is OUT there... raeraechick's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by J-Unit
    I have always liked Abby and Dr. Pratt needs to die, if for nothing more than that god awful advertisement for the 300c we had to sit through in the middle of the show. And god, how worthless is Corday this year? Do I have to sit through more of her sorry for myself pouting? So she likes to put out, is that really a crime?
    sorry, but i seriously disagree with you :phhht
    Always be happy because you never know who'll fall in love with your beautiful simile!

Quote Originally Posted by mrdobolina

And bring back Gallant. And develop Coop(2nd year intern??), because he was a great character...along the lines of Carter when the show first started. And get rid of that annoying Dr.(?) Morris....I was hoping it was him under the helicopter and not Romano.
    Gallant has his own show this fall
    Coop was a GREAT character ... instead we get stuck with Morse :phhht
    The helicopter could have taken them both and I wouldn't have been sad lol

POTENTIAL SPOILER don't read if you don't want to know

Quote Originally Posted by WatchwithKristin
    How many people are leaving ER next season?
    I believe Ming-Na is the only one. Read the bottom section of page one of this week's column for the full scoop.
    Quote Originally Posted by WatchwithKristin
    Over in the ER corner, I saddled up to our trusted doctor Carter and asked if he could put in a word with producers to go back to Hawaii
    click to enlarge
    next year, so we could have another rendezvous in the jungle (last May I visited the set there). "I'll try," he laughed. He also told me he's signed on for "at least another season" and he's thrilled to be coming back.

And you ER-sters will be thrilled by this: If you click on the cast photo above, you'll see that despite the multiple cliffhangers leaving some of our favorite characters hanging out there, Linda Cardellini (Sam), Mekhi Phifer (Pratt) and Parminder Nagra (Neela) were all shipped to the Big Apple and are coming back to the show next season. However, you might notice a certain person is missing, someone who has the last word, er, scream at the end of this season.

the source

Okay, on that picture, who are the girl between Carter and Neela and the guy on the far end next to Gallant?
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Or Pratt. Sorry. I get them confused.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl
    Okay, on that picture, who are the girl between Carter and Neela and the guy on the far end next to Gallant?
    That's Sherry Stringfield aka Susan Lewis between Carter and Neela and the guy on the far end is Shane West who was in Once and Again and who is being added to the cast next year.

+ Reply to Thread