+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 143 FirstFirst ... 2424344454647484950515253545556575859606162102 ... LastLast

Thread: ER - Emergency Room

I cheered when Abby said "I didn't do it. I want to have a baby with you!" I found myself almost in tears. It was great! Next week will be the Neela-Michael thing. And now it seems more like he may be sick. Because they said that it will be the most devestating revelation this year. So something tells me that he may be sick or something.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

NBC's preview for next week.

SPLIT DECISIONS
    9:59pm 2006-01-12 ALL NEW!
    SPLIT DECISIONS-- With Clemente (John Leguizamo) missing in action, Dr. Dubenko vollunteers to take the dayshift but ends up feeling overwhelmed. Ray (Shane West) is put in a very awkward situation when his young former girlfriend comes into the ER with serious abuse-related injuries. With a baby in their future, Kovac (Goran Visnijic) and Abby (Maura Tierney) venture out for some baby shopping. Meanwhile, Neela (Parminder Nagra) recieves word that she has been selected for the surgery elective that she had been hoping for. Mehki Phifer, and Sharif Atkins also star. TV-14

So that means Ray got his job back. But why is Clemente missing???
    The girlfriends husband must come after him.
    I wonder if the young former girlfriend of Ray's is that 14-15 year old he was dating thinking she was older.
    Anxious to see what happens between Neela and Gallant.

Dont wanna be fatesealed! meeka6's Avatar
    Tonights show was kinda blah to me. I thought more would go down between Ray and Zoes dad...also that bit with Neela and Galant pissed me off. What is up with that??? And where IS Clemente?! Anyone else happy for Abby and Luka....I am

I think the Gallant story was a copout for the show. Why even bring Gallant back at all? We waited two episodes and all the teasing for that?? I would have rather they killed him in action before he married Neela. To me, this is an insult to fans. It was a useless plotline that just wasted my time.

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan View Post
    I think the Gallant story was a copout for the show. Why even bring Gallant back at all? We waited two episodes and all the teasing for that?? I would have rather they killed him in action before he married Neela. To me, this is an insult to fans. It was a useless plotline that just wasted my time.
    I totally agree! I seriously thought he was going to say he was sick or something. But all it was was that he wants to go back to Iraq. WTH! I'm like "I waited 2 weeks and got myself all excited over that?!!!"
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

WOW! New episode in 2 weeks. James Woods guest stars as a medical professor who seems to have made an impact on the lives of several of the ER docs. Apparantly, this professor is dying from what looks to me like ALS. So the whole episode focuses on his old students working to help him through what looks like his last days. The announcer says "Every season there is one story..." blah-blah (I can't remember what he said) I remember with last season it was Ray Liotta with his terminal liver disease and there was another season when a teacher or something that taught some of the docs was dying so the docs brought in some of his current students to tell him just how much he has impacted their lives.
    This is gonna be a great episode. Just wish we didn't have to wait 2 weeks for it.

Did Sherry Stringfield leave again? or is she just on shorter hours-a la I'm leving soon.
    In these times of Greatness, what is better than being a Bostonian? Red Sox, Patriots, Celtics (NO. 5anyone?) and I'll even give props to the Black N Gold!!!

Sherry Stringfield left again. They wrote off Susan Lewis by saying that she is focusing more on being with her baby and Chuck.

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl View Post
    Sherry Stringfield left again. They wrote off Susan Lewis by saying that she is focusing more on being with her baby and Chuck.
    Thanks- I can't watch anymore, cause I don't connect with anyone on this show anymore. Abby is soooo annoying and so is Sam and her life crisis.
    In these times of Greatness, what is better than being a Bostonian? Red Sox, Patriots, Celtics (NO. 5anyone?) and I'll even give props to the Black N Gold!!!

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl View Post
    i thought she took a tenure position at another hospital. either way, she's off the show.

+ Reply to Thread