+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 143 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555105 ... LastLast

Thread: ER - Emergency Room

Quote Originally Posted by realitycrazmom
    I didn't perceive the board test taking place immediately after the "coffee and studying" invitation.
    Although it would make a LOT more sense that it wasn't immediately after, Abby was wearing the same clothes. That makes me think she went straight from the hospital to the testing facility.

DOMESTIC GODDESS realitycrazmom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AmandaG
    Although it would make a LOT more sense that it wasn't immediately after, Abby was wearing the same clothes. That makes me think she went straight from the hospital to the testing facility.
    hmmm...the only other thing I can think of is that she stayed up all night studying and then went to the exam....
    If I'd been a ranch, they would have named me The Bar None~~ Gilda

Last night's episode was so touching, but also a little disappointing. I was so moved by Carter and Kem's tragic loss. And it was compounded when Carter's father-who I've never seen show an ounce of compassion to anyone-showed up and held his devestated son. The only thing I was disappointed about was Luca's reaction to Steve showing up to tell him to break off his date with Sam. Luca should've been a man and stood up to him. Actually, he probably should've punched him out. I think Steve was trying to do something to Luca's car and that's why the alarm was going off.

Any predictions on what's going to happen on next week's show? All they show at the end of the trailer is a black screen, what sounds like a gun shot, and then all you hear is a female saying "Oh my God". I have a prediction. The gun shot is going to directly affect the Luca-Sam-Steve story line. Steve wasn't very nice to her last night and for a moment I thought he was going to rape her. Maybe not at that moment but at some point he may try. Maybe the gun shot has something to do with Steve and Luca's fight for Sam.

What if Alex walks in to find his dad hurting his mom and shoots him?? Woa!

Now that was a dramatic show! Poor Carter! I felt his pain. I was so surprised to see his father show up and to show so much empathy and kindness. I don't care if I'm right or not, I thought it was cruel to leave the body of their deceased baby in the room with them for hours.

Sam's ex is reeeeeeeeeeally creepy! I don't trust him, there is no way he is there for good and if I were Sam I'd be scared to death. Picked up condoms just in case?? :pig

OMG Neela actually has a personality! I hope she sticks around. I loved her in Bend it like Beckham and I think she's been under utilized this season.
    What's up with the return of Rachel Greene? I didn't like her when she was a spoiled little child and I don't like her now that she's a spoiled young adult. I sincerely hope that she isn't sticking around and taking pre-med or something like that, I don't want to see her on a weekly basis.
    Nice to see Susan Lewis - she was glowing.
    ohhhhhhhhhhh I actually liked Abby last night!! I actually cheered when she stood up to Kerry! My husband called Kerry a complete bitch when she not so subtly suggested that Abby remove County from her match list. For me, Abby passing her boards is a total non-issue. She'll be with the show no matter what. It might be strange to hear her refered to as Dr. Lockhart now.
    The thing with Luka and Sam's ex... you just knew that Luka would back off. The man asked him to step aside and give him another chance to be with his family. Luka, with his past and being a family man himself took a step back. How much he cares for Sam is very evident but he still let her go, he put the ball back in her court and she has to decide.
    I hope Pratt feels like a complete fool after poo-pooing Neela's concerns about the young 'burger flipper'. congestive heart failure ... um yeah come back to the hospital for an EKG... when ever you can manage it :rolleyes

I can't wait for next week!! The finales are always exciting.

oh! so cute how Lizzy is still juggling the 2 men. I wannna see more of that handsome brit surgeon!!
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

I have to agree about Pratt. He's all "He's too young to have pulminary edima" and I blurted out "He's too young to be that big!" Gee, I can't imagine why his blood pressure is so high. Could it be because he's 500 lbs and eats nothing but cheeseburgers every day??? Pratt, wake up and smell the burger fat! The kid is 17 and weighs more than some 40 year-olds!

Luka is a family man but he should've Steve and spoken up to him. Then again, so should Sam. If it were me I would've said something like "Look you had your chance. You blew it. Now all of a sudden, 10 years later, you want to walk back into mine and Alex's life and expect everything to be okay? You expect me to just act like nothing happened? Sorry, pal! I found a real man. Someone who actually wants to be part of our lives for the right reasons. It's called love. Ever hear of it?"

If this was last season when Luka was going through his self destructive phase I'd have agreed with you but Luka is back to his former self (the one that makes me drool) and it would have been out of character for him to beat the tar out of the ex.

I think Sam is staying silent because she's afraid of him and what he's capable of. She wasn't crying behind her bedroom door because she was torn between 2 men .. Steve? scared the daylights out of her.
    We are going to have to disagree on these points nilesgirl, we have very different interpretations of the events
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

It's hard to listen to Sam's ex (Cole Hauser) without thinking of his character Benny in "Dazed & Confused" (he has a unique voice).

I too wonder what Luka is going to do. He's suffered enormous loss before and has also killed a man while defending Abby. There is no middle ground with him, he'll either suffer again or probably have to take Sam's psycho ex out.
    Log off. That cookie sh*t makes me nervous. --Tony Soprano

So I said to him, "Look, buddy, your car was upside down when we got here. And as for your Grandma, she shouldn't have mouthed off like that!" --Homer Simpson

+ Reply to Thread