+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 143 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353103 ... LastLast

Thread: ER - Emergency Room

That Crazy Red-Head! CopperPenny's Avatar
    This episode was so heartwrenching! I was a mess when I watched it!

I'm also sad that Gallant left. I hope his new show tanks so he will return. Hehe.

I still don't like Carter's new girlfriend! I want him back with Abby.

Quote Originally Posted by CopperPenny
    This episode was so heartwrenching! I was a mess when I watched it!

I'm also sad that Gallant left. I hope his new show tanks so he will return. Hehe.

I still don't like Carter's new girlfriend! I want him back with Abby.

Won't happen because of his abbereviated show commitment. Her being in Africa gives him a reason to leave.

poor, poor Carrie my heart really goes out to her. That was really sweet of Sandy's brother to try and comfort her and let her know that not everyone in the family thought the way their mother did.

Sorry but I think Pratt is getting a bum rap. I don't think he was 'enjoying' the breast exam, he is however guilty of being overly solicitous. He was tooo nice, tooo attentive, tooooo reassuring :rolleyes
    Breast exams are frikkin uncomfortable when you are expecting them.. when it comes at you out of left field your discomfort is compounded tenfold.

Luka and Sam?? oh! give me a break! why can't these writers get past the passive/aggressive, push me/pull me with the relationships on this show? We saw the same thing with Luka and Abby, then Abby and Carter now the torch has been handed to Luka and Sam? pahleeeze!
    I think that this is at the root of my extreme dislike of Abby.

OMG SO,SO funny that Corday almost got into a major scrape juggling her two men. You go girl! I'm pretty sure the brit doctor caught on.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

FORT Fogey
    I found the teases for the final three episodes to be interesting...especially the shot of the "devestated" looking Carter. I wonder if he receives some troubling news from Africa.

Abby (as if we needed yet another Abbey storyline) looks to be striking up some romance with her psyche rotation supervisor.

I never liked the Luka/Sam/Morbid son triad and all of their outings, meals and conversations are taking away valuable screen time from charecters I would like to see more of. Now toss in the ex-husband and we have a new twist garaunteed to swallow-up even more minutes of valuable show-time each week.

Karrie (sp?) seems to have firm legal footing to get her son back, but her lawyer made such a good point about her bieng single and working so many hours. It will be interesting to see how that plays out. I liked the brother-in-law being supportive - but I would like to see him have more cohonies with his own family. He said himself how his sister would want Karrie to have the baby.

I really felt sorry for that woman involved in the MVA...Pop-Tarts and music videos make being a promiscuos "playa" look glamorous - but this episode showed the reality. Yes, the guys cant wait to have you that night, but the next morning your lucky if they even remember your name much less care about your condition after you have been involved in a major accident.

I also felt bad for Dr. Carrie, although in the past, I wouldn't have thought it possible. For some reason, I thought that she already had some legal arrangement for the baby. Maybe this episode has its merit in being a "warning" for others in her situation to take legal precausions before it's too late.

Her brother-in-law was very nice. Maybe he can somehow help her.

BTW, did anyone think about that breast exam scene from The Hand That Rocks The Cradle?

not until you mentioned it Eldee

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    BTW, did anyone think about that breast exam scene from The Hand That Rocks The Cradle?
    I think that scene set gynecological comfort levels back about a century!

About the same effect "Marathon Man" had on dentistry.

Daddio what do you know of gynecological discomfort ?

That Crazy Red-Head! CopperPenny's Avatar
    Mehki could fondle my breasts anyday. Erm - I mean give me a breast exam.

Mehki took the term "bedside manner" a bit too far!

+ Reply to Thread