+ Reply to Thread
Page 138 of 143 FirstFirst ... 3888128129130131132133134135136137138139140141142143 LastLast
Results 1,371 to 1,380 of 1424

Thread: ER - Emergency Room

Re: ER - Emergency Room

I keep waiting for some huge thing to happen....but maybe it will just wrap up nice and smooth

Quote Originally Posted by tapper01;3401933;
    I keep waiting for some huge thing to happen....but maybe it will just wrap up nice and smooth
    looks like they gonna end it just like they started it....a normal day in the ER

but........looks like you were right...they are going out with a bang
    Last edited by ButterflyFaery; 04-02-2009 at 10:55 PM.
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

life goes on

Okay, I got a little choked up when Carter called Rachel "Dr. Greene"

Quote Originally Posted by KeepItReal;3401939;
    So did I. *sigh* I am still not believing that that's it, its over.

FORT Fan

Not sure how I feel about the finale. The thing I liked and hated the most was that it was just another day in the ER. That's true to what the show is/was but at the same time, this was the finale so I guess I was expecting something...more...heavy...dee per, I'm not quite sure. But they did an awesome job with the patient stories tonight. And Alexis Bledel was great. Honestly, I could've been watching her all season instead of some of the other docs.

Didn't understand why they needed to show Neela. Although I thought her story about the drunk doctor was a little nod to Doug Ross being drunk in the pilot.

Loved seeing the old schoolers, including the nurses, the private scene with Benton and Elizabeth, and Kem showing up (while I didn't need a pretty bow, it would've been nice for a bit more hope for the future with them).

Susan/Sherry looked fantastic. Although it would've been nice to see her leave. It's like they forgot about her. Maybe they had to cut her exit for time.

And finally, I liked the Rachel touch. Mark once guided Carter and now Carter will be guiding Rachel. It's all come full circle. Now the final "Must See TV" show has come to an end.
    Last edited by lookinout2; 04-02-2009 at 11:53 PM.
    I've got that new "I'm a single girl swag"

Quote Originally Posted by KeepItReal;3401939;
    In the pilot, wasn't there a big (perhaps closing?) scene with everyone outside waiting for ambulances and intern Carter standing in amazement as everyone rushed around and into the ER? I believe Mark Greene said something to the effect of "You coming, Dr. Carter?", just as it happened in reverse tonight with Carter and Little Greene. I love when shows come full circle and mirror their beginnings. I'm thankful there were no main character deaths, shocks, traumas, etc. I like knowing that life just goes on as it always has.

I really did like how everything did come full circle a little bit with Rachel.

I do agree that there was just something missing. Not that I didn't like the episode because I really did. I actually loved Alexis Bledel and really could have enjoyed seeing more of her character. Its just something that I can't quite pin on.

All in all, I am still happy that we got to see most everyone. Seeing Reece makes me feel old, lol! Sherry Stringfield looks better now than at the beginning of the series as does Laura Innes.

I thought they did a great job, I laughed and I cried and it was great that it was made to come full circle. In Canada they are advertising a new show for Thursday nights that was made by the ER people and it looks like it will be good! I can't remember the name though...go figure. All in all, good show and I am going to miss it!

FORT Fan

Talula I'm pretty sure you're right. That's why Carter said, he was having deja vu.

I'm kind of embarrassed to admit this but the most I cried tonight was doing the old theme. It's been so long since I've heard it. It's one of my favorite themes. From season 1-5, without fail, every Thursday night I never missed the opening of ER and every week when the theme played I'd turn up the tv very loudly and rock out for those 30 seconds or whatever it is. And I'd always do that little fist pump/karate move Benton does during the opening.
    I've got that new "I'm a single girl swag"

+ Reply to Thread